• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Solihull away tickets now on sale

I'll be going along with D1versity...is there a pub that welcomes away fans for pre-match refreshments 🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻
There's a supporters bar at the ground. But they don't allow away fans in (They didn't last season anyway) Other than that you are looking at a 20 min walk anywhere before you find a boozer.

"Please note that the club are operating under a limited capacity for this fixture due to the re-development of the Gas Centre Stand."

Terracing only behind the goal. No seating due to the gazebo on the side being renovated. Those who went last season will know what I mean.

No mention of "Loyalty Points" system either. So one would assume it's been scrapped.

Pubs:

The Dingle (20 minute walk through the park) has Sky Sports/BT sport.

I've heard the Holiday Inn on the A45 be suggested a pre-match venue as well.

Otherwise you're looking at a bit of a trek from Solihull town centre.

It is the worst location for a football ground. Eastleigh is also **** by the way.

We walked from Solihull town centre to the ground after getting the train it’s about 45 minutes there are a few pubs en route plus a Wetherspoons in town.

Ended up walking to Birmingham International train station on the way back to get the train through some fields.

Never again.

It appears the London Marylebone to Solihull route courtesy of Chiltern trains is not subject to the strike action (Unless I’m looking at duff info). So that’s good for those of you wanting to use the rattler. Greater Anglia is out of action though so use C2C.

Great system...order 3 away tickets and get ...
Ticket type = Away Ticket,
Your Seat Details = Home Covered Standing

These online ticketing systems are shocking for disabled customers. Needed to buy my son a disability ticket, and I get a free carer/assistant ticket. Can't do that online. Eventually sorted it out after numerous phone calls. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Ordered 6 for us. Allocation is for 500 only and no seating due to renovations or something. Not like they’ve had all summer to sort something out, surely the rules state that there must some seating allocated for away fans

3 bought- Easily done. Shame our allocation is only 500 as I am sure we will sell this out fairly quickly

Back