• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Some mug, gets what he deserves

Lol , oh yes , old fighters never lose it . Stupid boy to much thinking his youth would make him invincible . I'd have bought the old boy a beer.

I'm guessing that is American. Did anyone hear the girl who videoed it at the end :

"I got it on video so we can press charges"

IDIOT! Bet the guy thought "**** this is going on youtube!"

HAHA!!! that was awesome. Press charges for what? the old guy even got up and sat down the other end of the bus so nothing kicked off and the youth still decided he would go and throw a punch! I love videos like that!

Also did you hear,"kick his white arse" the racist bitch.

And she was calling him "pinky". There's just no need for it. And she nicked the poor old boys bags at the end.

I did laugh though when she started claiming they could press charges. What a fool. I'd have LOVED her to hand over the tape to the cozzers. Lets see;

Old boy - possibly charged with assault, but would never get to court, as it was self-defence.

Young black man - public disorder, threatening and intimidating behaviour, assault, racial incitement

Go on love, do the general public a favour and hand the tape over. ****.

Young woman recording video - Racial incitement, theft

23427_578562776241_284002261_4484757_2208821_n.jpg

The black guy is obviously a **** that who got what he deserved. The only piece of racism i heard was from him and the girl recording it. Mugs

Yup , it was an off the cuff remark by the old vet . He walked away the younger (ish ) which i was surprised by acted like an idiot and got what he deserved

Back