• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Some news for you Andee....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Jan. 27 2004,12:59)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Jan. 27 2004,12:53)]Well, as we speak, i currently am using my dad's Frontera Sport Jeep
You are driving whilst posting on here? Do they teach you that now?
Multi-talented, me.....

Kev

wink.gif

Well done Kev.

I've got mine next week, so hopefully you've started a trend!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy_S @ Jan. 27 2004,15:33)]Well done Kev.

biggrin.gif
Avoid Marcele. Black bloke. Bit of a reputation on him. Ask your instructor. He will tell you all about him. Very miserable chap. I passed though ... so i wont hear a bad word about him!!

Good luck, you'll need it if your taking it down in Southend!!

Kev

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Jan. 27 2004,15:48)]
[b said:

biggrin.gif
Avoid Marcele. Black bloke. Bit of a reputation on him. Ask your instructor. He will tell you all about him. Very miserable chap.
If it's the same black fellow that was working there 5 years ago, he failed me!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Jan. 27 2004,15:51)]
[b said:
[b said:

biggrin.gif
Avoid Marcele. Black bloke. Bit of a reputation on him. Ask your instructor. He will tell you all about him. Very miserable chap.
Only cos ur cr*p
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ Jan. 27 2004,15:54)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Jan. 27 2004,15:51)]
[b said:
[b said:

biggrin.gif
Only cos ur cr*p
tounge.gif
There's no need for that is there?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Jan. 27 2004,15:48)]Good luck, you'll need it if your taking it down in Southend!!
Cheers. I'm taking it in my neck of the woods though, a long way from Southend, which is why I had to go on a 5 month waiting list. There are some examiners here with reputations like that though.
sad.gif

My mate failed on 3 minors - took his test 3 times, in Basildon, Grays and finally passed in Clacton. And i know you cant fail on that many, but he did.

Some examiners are pathetic......

don't know you but many congrats from this side of the pond.don't know if you can do it over there but here you can go stand-by so if someone doesn't show up for their test you can take their spot.I was told i would have to wait 6 months to take my test,but went stand-by and did it the next day.One dumb arse showed up to take his test,waited for 7 hours and when the examiner checked the vehicle one of his brake lights wasn't working,he was a cocky ******* so i'm glad he couldn't take his test.

I can see going to Col Ewe and Orient being interesting seeing as there is Dan, Todd, Alexis, Ben, Steve and Hilary! Only got 4 spaces (tops)!!

Kev

biggrin.gif

I reckon it should be done in alphabetical order of either first or second name but not middle name. Or by the Youngest first etc.

Alexis

[b said:
[b said:

biggrin.gif
Avoid Marcele. Black bloke. Bit of a reputation on him. Ask your instructor. He will tell you all about him. Very miserable chap. I passed though ... so i wont hear a bad word about him!!

Good luck, you'll need it if your taking it down in Southend!!

Kev

biggrin.gif
I remember when I was learning to drive everyone went on about him how he failed everyone but it's utter cr*p. You'll pass if you're good enough on the day, the guy doesn't fail people on the basis he likes the look of you.

Back