• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

buffalowolf

Director
I know this site is nicknamed SHRIMPERMOAN ! but seriously some of these threads are down right depressing. Some on here can do nothing BUT criticise,whether it be the players or the manager, or other peoples threads. How about we all try to post some threads without moaning( us aussies call it whingeing ) about this that and the other.Be nice to read some positive posts in the morning and make my day a lot happier.Im sure PB and his staff and the players are doing their utmost to bring success to the club.If you want to whinge get on the phone to your mother in law and whinge to her lmao:hilarious:

There's a huge difference between expressing opinions and moaning. Maybe a forum where opinions are expressed isn't for you if it winds you up that much ? Since the beginning of football I bet fans have spouted bollocks, it's our right to do so :smile:

I know this site is nicknamed SHRIMPERMOAN ! but seriously some of these threads are down right depressing. Some on here can do nothing BUT criticise,whether it be the players or the manager, or other peoples threads. How about we all try to post some threads without moaning( us aussies call it whingeing ) about this that and the other.Be nice to read some positive posts in the morning and make my day a lot happier.Im sure PB and his staff and the players are doing their utmost to bring success to the club.If you want to whinge get on the phone to your mother in law and whinge to her lmao:hilarious:

We will be champions and progress to the semi final of the FA cup and lift the paint thing.Barney will finish as top scorer hitting 34,Phil signs a new deal keeping him at the club for 30 years whilst Lenny earns his first cap for Brazil coz his mums cleaners friend was born there.:smile::smile::omg:

There's a huge difference between expressing opinions and moaning. Maybe a forum where opinions are expressed isn't for you if it winds you up that much ? Since the beginning of football I bet fans have spouted bollocks, it's our right to do so :smile:

That is utter crap !

Please define crap, one mans interpretation of crap is different from another's. Are we talking a bit crappy, crap, total ***** or what ? Please be more specific so we can debate this.

I must admit I didn't give the level of crapness much thought when I replied.
My aim was merely to moan about your post in order to keep up the spirit of the forum.
You're now moaning that my moan wasn't specific enough.
God I give up !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back