• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Napster

No ⭐
Just found some old programmes/fanzines from the 90s and early 2000s, some interesting stuff.

A few questions:

1) Who officially opened the Far Post wine bar?
2) Which goalkeeper scored for Southend from open play in an Essex Senior Cup game?
3) Which criminal goaded the Southend players in the tunnel after a fiery game v Barnet
4) Which manager when he joined said "I knew when I saw Roots Hall I had to take the job"
5) Which now notorious ref was a 4th linesman at an Anglo Italian cup game?

Just found some old programmes/fanzines from the 90s and early 2000s, some interesting stuff.

A few questions:

1) Who officially opened the Far Post wine bar?
2) Which goalkeeper scored for Southend from open play in an Essex Senior Cup game?
3) Which criminal goaded the Southend players in the tunnel after a fiery game v Barnet
4) Which manager when he joined said "I knew when I saw Roots Hall I had to take the job"
5) Which now notorious ref was a 4th linesman at an Anglo Italian cup game?

Stevie Wonder?

The fanzines I have been reading and will put up for sale, include Shrimp Season, Little Gazette, and WTSSG. 3 fanzines in the same season.

The start of Alvin's season is good - lots of Anti-West Ham stuff

Nope

6) Which full back had a record for the longest amount of games before scoring in the football league, a total of 300-odd games and 14 years?

Hmmm..... Frank Womack from Birmingham went 511 games without scoring between 1908 and 1929. Of current players, Terry Hibbert of Everton is over 300.

Back