• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Something O'Hara

Aberdeen Shrimper

Is that young lad....Something O'Hara that played for Spurs tonight English????

got a sweet left peg and not a bad right....takes all corners both sides...good engine and seems to boss his older team mates in a motivational way.

Did you see the sitter that defo missed......and what the ferk is that hair cut all about ...what a TW*T

Chesterfield scored from on of his corner's in the 3-4 classic at Saltergate.

A really good game that one..........

One for now!!

He is a very good player. The fact the Ramos is choosing to play him says how good he is, and it's not only in the cup, this is his 6th game.

yep... quality little player, with a rounded game. some of his one touch passing was excellent... it was a great semi final last night

Gotta agree, O'hara definately looks one for the future. Also think Spurs were really good last night. These brilliant Arsenal kids are certainly no pushovers and would certainly hold their own in the Premiership in their own right.

Also agree with AS that Defoes haircut made him look a bigger **** than he actually is.

It's him, Cashley & Fat Frank fighting it out for the title of biggest **** in football if you ask me!

Why is everyone so anti Frank Lampard? Im indifferent either way, but admire him for making the utmost of only reasonable natural ability to get the utmost out of his career. A few could learn from his dedication.

Why is everyone so anti Frank Lampard? Im indifferent either way, but admire him for making the utmost of only reasonable natural ability to get the utmost out of his career. A few could learn from his dedication.

i've often thought that too, he seemed to be made a scapegoat by a lot of people.

Although Glasgow's reasons aren't necessarily footballing ones :rolleyes:

His PR machine has made him a better player in people's minds than he actually is though. I partly blame adidas who upped his profile once Beckham left for Spain.

Don't like his attitude either (plus other more personal reasons I've documented on here many times before)!

His PR machine has made him a better player in people's minds than he actually is though. I partly blame adidas who upped his profile once Beckham left for Spain.

Don't like his attitude either (plus other more personal reasons I've documented on here many times before)!

I must have missed those....care to share?? I can understand where you are coming from, but in my mind he is also responsible for putting himself in the publics eye by his dedication to improving and maximising his ability. A midfielder from another country who has been as prolific as him would be lauded by everyone, yet my perception is that there is a strong undercurrent of anti-lampard in the press and amongst fans...

For what its worth, I hate Chelsea with a passion and will always want them to lose, and have no particular liking of Lampard....Im just intrigues as to why he is often villified....I wouldnt mind being as 'fat' as him for starters!!

I must have missed those....care to share?? I can understand where you are coming from, but in my mind he is also responsible for putting himself in the publics eye by his dedication to improving and maximising his ability. A midfielder from another country who has been as prolific as him would be lauded by everyone, yet my perception is that there is a strong undercurrent of anti-lampard in the press and amongst fans...

i neither love nor hate lampard, but felt there were times he should have been dropped and i also think he suffered because gerrard just wasn't played well alongside him either.

i think joey barton got it spot on when he slated him for bringing out a(nother?) biography after his rubbish performance in the world cup

Back