• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Something serious going on

Andy_S

Member of the Barry Corr Fan Club
Bristol Rovers Statement

Looking at their forum on their Official Site, from what I gather from the posts, it seems as if one of their players (apparently Junior Agogo) has been accused of rape, and appeared in court this morning. It's all been printed in their local paper but any direct mention of the speculation is being removed from their board, so nobody outside of Bristol currently knows who's involved etc. It's also been on their local news this lunchtime.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Looking at their forum on their Official Site, from what I gather from the posts, it seems as if one of their players (apparently Junior Agogo) has been accused of rape, and appeared in court this morning. It's all been printed in their local paper but any direct mention of the speculation is being removed from their board, so nobody outside of Bristol currently knows who's involved etc. It's also been on their local news this lunchtime.

IF this is the case, he deserves everything thats coming his way as far as I'm concerned.

"Mr J Ogogo has been charged with the attempted r**e of a 16 year old girl in doncaster"

Posted by a Rovers fan on their rivals board.

rock.gif

There are always two sides to the story. Is Junior Agogo a rapist? or did this sixteen year old girl (goldigger?) know what she was doing? Ā 
rock.gif

I wouldn't take this too seriously until the court looks at the evidence!

you never know with these kind of stories, i mean look at leicester and the malaga 'rape' story, those players had to be dragged through the media, be labelled rapists, and it turned out they were innocent.
Best to reserve judgement until AFTER thr case has been heard in court.

It is funny how the female victims are never named , but the (innocent until proved guilty ) alleged rapists are nearly always named. If the guy is found not guilty the damage has already been done.
Equality for males , I say !

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ Nov. 17 2004,14:17)]It is funny how the female victims are never named , but the (innocent until proved guilty ) alleged rapists are nearly always named. If the guy is found not guilty the damage has already been done.
Equality for males , I say !
absolutely. poor old John Leslie- innocent and yet guilty by the public

Back