• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Something to cheer you up

Kent Shrimper

Mike Reid
Following on from Daves great pictorial effort of the Alison Moyet song Blue i decided to have a crack showing promotions at Stockport, Bury, Mil Stad, Swansea, Brizzie Rovers and Freddys strike against the mancs

I feel as **** as everyone today but hopefully this will take the edge of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j40CGbApBUA

There is a forum for video clips and im sure the mods will move it soon enough but hey we all need a little pick me up from time to time

UP THE SHRIMPERS

Last edited:
Where did you find the Stockport clips?

Any chance of adding Peterborough to it aswell?

Additionally, it would be nice to hear Blue before games, maybe ten minutes before kick-off. It would give us a little bit of identity and is certainly better than the tripe we currently churn out.

Last edited:
Following on from Daves great pictorial effort of the Alison Moyet song Blue i decided to have a crack showing promotions at Stockport, Bury, Mil Stad, Swansea, Brizzie Rovers and Freddys strike against the mancs

There is a forum for video clips and im sure the mods will move it soon enough but hey we all need a little pick me up from time to time

UP THE SHRIMPERS

Fantastic Stuff Andy....Brought a tear to my eye.

And No it can stay here awhile Mate ..

Fantastic little compilations - and I was priviliged enough to be at all of those games ! (and the Peterborough game if clips from that surface too).

Don't go Richard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those were the happy awaydays before wife, kids and obligations put paid to it all. :mad:

Edit - are the two jumping up after our first goal our fans, or just jumping in frustration. It's hard to tell.

Edit again - after Juppy scores his goal he celebrates with two other players I'd have back at the club tomorrow.

Last edited:

UP THE SHRIMPERS
cheers mate! made me feel a lot better, now lets tear the gills apart,

Andy youve done it again, absolulty fantastic brought a tear to my eye and a tingle to my spine fantastic, and after so many years supporting the boys, to finally see the famous goals at Stockport well thank you mate x

Andy youve done it again, absolulty fantastic brought a tear to my eye and a tingle to my spine fantastic, and after so many years supporting the boys, to finally see the famous goals at Stockport well thank you mate x

I've got the Stockport game on DVD mate :p :p :p

UP THE SHRIMPERS

Brilliant, cheered me up!

Just one question, in the clips when freddy scores the free kick against man u, was clarkes hand up for the goal or was he signalling for offside?:D

Brilliant! Used to have the Stockport game on video until I lent it to Shane Westley and that was that! Still Richard Cadette's shirt is still famed in my office.

I wonder if "Blue" could get re-released as I am sure it does not take many sales these days to get a "hit". I know John Otway got a hit for his 50th birthday when he bought out a single and all his fans bought so many copies so I think it's possible. Would be great publicity for the club.

UTB.

Available on Itunes music store... if 2000 Shrimpers buy it it'd probably break into the top 10 these days :D

UP THE SHRIMPERS

****ing superb!

Yeah well done :-)

Bloody Hell.... I was at Stockport that friday night Southend Fans took over half the town the O/B sectioned half the town to us ... too young to go into the Pubs so we played football at Pub car Park while drinking tins from the supermaket ...

I remember most of the Southend fans where built like Ginger Lee .. really funny blokes but not to be messed with.... as the wolves/stockport fans kept well away drinking down the road ....

Last edited:
Back