• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Something to cheer you up

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
Although the new league season fixtures have not yet been announced, the season will kick off on the 3rd August 2019. That means that you and me have 12 Saturdays to fill up (including today) before the league fun starts again. Impressive eh?

This is part of a totally useless SZ/SUFC public information program. More may follow..................

Got a house move to fit in which will fill some of that time - should be Exchanging on Monday with Completion Friday. Then the builders go in and rip everything out while we stay in our lovely rental for another month. Hopefully 3-4 weeks and we can move in with everything all sparkly new.

Last edited:
Woo hoo, OBL's bought a house. Could this rival MK's fridge saga to fill our summer months?:Winking:

Got a house move to fit in which will fill some of that time - should be Exchanging on Monday with Completion Friday. Then the builders go in and rip everything out while we stay in our lovely rental for another month. Hopefully 3-4 weeks and we can move in with everything all sparkly new.

What's the Roslin like?

Although the new league season fixtures have not yet been announced, the season will kick off on the 3rd August 2019. That means that you and me have 12 Saturdays to fill up (including today) before the league fun starts again. Impressive eh?

This is part of a totally useless SZ/SUFC public information program. More may follow..................

Holidays to fit in, Barbecues to be had, evening bike rides with stopping off at some lovely pubs and all before the season starts back up again

Not much planned. Holiday to sort, meet up with mates & their offspring if we can agree on a date, visits to mum.

Had my house renovated last year, one thing I learnt.... never trust a builder! Gonna spend my summer snagging the jobs he didn't complete or do properly.

Had my house renovated last year, one thing I learnt.... never trust a builder! Gonna spend my summer snagging the jobs he didn't complete or do properly.

Builder is one of Kev's oldest friends, part of his close group of friends, and part of a well respected and long standing local company....I think we'll be ok!

Builder is one of Kev's oldest friends, part of his close group of friends, and part of a well respected and long standing local company....I think we'll be ok!

I’ll keep that in mind next time I’ve got some building jobs on OBL - I may be tapping you up for his contact details!

I have been putting off some building work because I just don't trust builders or indeed anyone that wears rigger boots with tracksuit bottoms.

Football season in general never really ends now to be honest but the proper action for us will soon be here again.Plenty of cricket at Essex will keep me busy for time being

I have been putting off some building work because I just don't trust builders or indeed anyone that wears rigger boots with tracksuit bottoms.

I am living in Brighton during the week and that look is sooo now duckie! All together - "YMCA it's fun to be at the YMCA...."

The trackies do need to be assless though.

Back