• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sometimes Some England "Fans" Really do Drag Our Name Through the Dirt

There is a clip doing the rounds that shows real England fans inside the stadium blocking and rounding up the ones who stormed trough, what looked like an emergency exit.

Some of them are tripped or given a kicking and the stewards are told to do there job. If you do see a photo in the MSM of asian lad with no colours on the floor and surrounded by "England thugs who are an embarrassment to out country".....Don't panic race wasn't the issue, they did it to anyone they could grab.

There is a clip doing the rounds that shows real England fans inside the stadium blocking and rounding up the ones who stormed trough, what looked like an emergency exit.

Some of them are tripped or given a kicking and the stewards are told to do there job. If you do see a photo in the MSM of asian lad with no colours on the floor and surrounded by "England thugs who are an embarrassment to out country".....Don't panic race wasn't the issue, they did it to anyone they could grab.
Yeah, I've seen that. Care to comment on why the majority got a smack in the mouth while he got the **** kicked out of him?

Opening up pubs and bars as early as 10.00am the morning of the final all over this country is asking for it,apart from the idiots that knock it back all day and then cause carnage the owners of these places have a lot to answer for,this must not happen again oh and also Italy,Germany.and most of eastern Europe should get their own house in order hooligans,racism being of common place the bloody hipercrites.

I'm not quite sure why people are getting there knickers in a twist over the whole England fan thing. We're targeted when it comes to the media around the world and have been for many years.

Every Country has it's dick head football fans, we're no different.

Oh that’s ok then, other countries have the same problem it’s alright then. :Facepalm:

Here in Germany the press/tv are hammering England.Not only are the press happy Italy won but even the local paper wrote...
As England finally lost its Innocence...(headlines)
It goes on about the awful England fans,about that little German girl,laser,drunks ,booing the anthems,racism,people-police being attacked,even today about the F1 driver being robbed(although these are thieves,not fans)...we have not only messed the final game up but also that "little bit" of a decent reputation England fans had.
The press here are having "SCHADENFREUDE"pure.
Just one little other moan from them(on tv) was what a poor show from the England fans straight after the game,most running out not even wanting to clap/say well done to either team......but when i came over for our Wembley game v Crewe,Southend fans done the same.

Here in Germany the press/tv are hammering England.Not only are the press happy Italy won but even the local paper wrote...
It goes on about the awful England fans,about that little German girl,laser,drunks ,booing the anthems,racism,people-police being attacked,even today about the F1 driver being robbed(although these are thieves,not fans)...we have not only messed the final game up but also that "little bit" of a decent reputation England fans had.
Just one little other moan from them(on tv) was what a poor show from the England fans straight after the game,most running out not even wanting to clap/say well done to either team......but when i came over for our Wembley game v Crewe,Southend fans done the same.

As soon as Sancho missed the final penalty I turned off the TV and went to bed. I had no desire to watch the Italians parade the cup. In the infamous Wycombe game a lot had left the stadium BEFORE Piggy's infamous goal. I wouldn't make to much of this, it was almost 11pm, it was a Sunday night and the trains in these times of Covid would have been murder.

I left the Crewe LDV final early to see if I could lift a Rolex from any F1 drivers who were at the match.

Last edited:
While i get some idiots have behaved appallingly, the very thought of the Germans pointing fingers at us about racism don't sit well christ i should bloody cocoa.

You are VERY right Swiss Tony.
I could tell you about things that happened to me here,from often being called this,that and what ever!!
Being told MANY time to go home to F off home and take my two kids with me(wife could stay,she is German) even damaging our machines and walls which we had built(we were on price work) so we couldnt earn money,i could go on but like everywhere,there are idiots.Most Germans are like back home fine.
Even when i come back by train from football(Nürnberg) the people (some) i know sing,not often but,what people in England would call a racist song.But when they do,nobody cares.football fans,drunk
Fact is and it is a fact...that Germans do hide away many things or play them down,while pointing the finger at other countries that do the same.
In England.we hang our dirty washing out for people to see...i can only talk about Germany,but they hang there dirty washing out...washed ,pressed,ironed and smelling sweet....but it works...not so many..what you call them WOKES..SNOWFLAKES...here

Last edited:
Taken to court for what? Having an opinion? I know freedom of speech is non-existent these days but we shouldn't be encouraging more crackdowns. I'm surprised that there weren't full scale riots last night - over a year of lockdowns and financial misery for most people and there's a glimmer of hope that is then pulled away at the last minute. It's almost like the dreadful racist England fans that so many ninnies get their knickers in a twist about aren't actually that bad, especially when you compare them to how other groups react when they perceive things aren't going their way.
‘Taken to court for what? Having an opinion? I know freedom of speech is non-existent these days but we shouldn't be encouraging more crackdowns.’

I think the point relates to race relations laws being broken and or incitement to violence rather an genuine opinion being expressed.

‘I'm surprised that there weren't full scale riots last night - over a year of lockdowns and financial misery for most people and there's a glimmer of hope that is then pulled away at the last minute.’

Really? We achieve the most we have since 1966 and lose by the narrowest of margins and you expect a full scale riot to be the reaction?

‘It's almost like the dreadful racist England fans that so many ninnies get their knickers in a twist about aren't actually that bad, especially when you compare them to how other groups react when they perceive things aren't going their way.’

The few England fans that are dreadful racists are dreadful racists, not sure what you have written that dispels that. ‘ninnies get their knickers’ is not really a way to describe people who stand up to racism, to do so makes yourself a target and is an act of bravery IMO.

The police estimated around 200 got in without ticket. Try adding another zero to that figure at least. All the steps down to the seats were blocked with people without tickets and there were a lot occupying ticket holders seats. The stewards weren't interested in doing anything about it. There was a medical emergency in front of us but the stewards were very slow to react, and in the end fans had to help this guy up the steps to find attention. The FA seem to be in denial about the problems. But this had potential to go very wrong.

The police estimated around 200 got in without ticket. Try adding another zero to that figure at least. All the steps down to the seats were blocked with people without tickets and there were a lot occupying ticket holders seats. The stewards weren't interested in doing anything about it. There was a medical emergency in front of us but the stewards were very slow to react, and in the end fans had to help this guy up the steps to find attention. The FA seem to be in denial about the problems. But this had potential to go very wrong.
Was listening to Talksport this morning and a steward who was working at Wembley for the final said he thinks there was at least 10000 people in the stadium without tickets

Was listening to Talksport this morning and a steward who was working at Wembley for the final said he thinks there was at least 10000 people in the stadium without tickets

I can believe that. There wasn't many empty seats in a 90,000 capacity stadium.

Back