• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Song for Swansea

CC51DAS

President
Not sure if I've put this on here before but in case not here is my favourite Swansea song . Tune is based on the first two lines of of Solsbury Hill by Peter Gabriel , but you'll get the idea

SWANSEA FANS ALL COME FROM WALES

AN' ALL THEIR FRIENDS 'VE GOT FURRY TAILS

THEY DON'T WORK THEY JUST SLEEP

DREAMING DREAMS OF SHAGGING SHEEP
-

UP EACH MORNING WITH THE SUN

(THEY DON'T WANT AN UGLY ONE )

OVER HILL AND DALE THEY GO

LOOKING FOR A QUIET MEADOW
-

FIND THEMSELVES A RAM OR EWE

EITHER SEX FOR THEM WILL DO

SHAG IT SH1TLESS THEN THEY RUN

THROUGHT THE VALLEYS BACK TO MUM
-

AND SO THE MORAL OF THESE TALES

BE MIGHTY CAREFUL WHEN IN WALES

THEY MIGHT BE SHEEP TO ME AND YOU

BUT THEY AIN'T FOR NO BARBEQUE !!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yeah I'm not expecting it to catch on - just a laugh really ;)

Not sure if I've put this on here before but in case not here is my favourite Swansea song . Tune is based on the first two lines of of Solsbury Hill by Peter Gabriel , but you'll get the idea

SWANSEA FANS ALL COME FROM WALES

AN' ALL THEIR FRIENDS 'VE GOT FURRY TAILS

THEY DON'T WORK THEY JUST SLEEP

DREAMING DREAMS OF SHAGGING SHEEP
-

UP EACH MORNING WITH THE SUN

(THEY DON'T WANT AN UGLY ONE )

OVER HILL AND DALE THEY GO

LOOKING FOR A QUIET MEADOW
-

FIND THEMSELVES A RAM OR EWE

EITHER SEX FOR THEM WILL DO

SHAG IT SH1TLESS THEN THEY RUN

THROUGHT THE VALLEYS BACK TO MUM
-

AND SO THE MORAL OF THESE TALES

BE MIGHTY CAREFUL WHEN IN WALES

THEY MIGHT BE SHEEP TO ME AND YOU

BUT THEY AIN'T FOR NO BARBEQUE !!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

they may be "sheep shaggers" in your eyes but in recent years I have got on quite well with Swansea fans, I find them really friendly and very welcoming, nothing like some people make them out to be, so I for one, shall not be singing this song at the Liberty Stadium as I find it offensive and uncalled for

they may be "sheep shaggers" in your eyes but in recent years I have got on quite well with Swansea fans, I find them really friendly and very welcoming, nothing like some people make them out to be, so I for one, shall not be singing this song at the Liberty Stadium as I find it offensive and uncalled for

Hope you're not offended by the slit-throat gestures they'll undoubtedly be giving us again then.

I too enjoyed their hospitality last time and hope for the same this year . But I recall inside the ground lots of rude and threatening gestures from some of their supporters .

To sing , what is quite clearly a not very serious song, is in my mind nothing more than harmless banter - I am not exactly suggesting we are going to kill anyone , am I ?

As I said earlier it is just on here for a bit of a laugh and hopefully to bring a smile to the faces of a few fellow Zoners - God knows there are usually enough doom and gloom threads on here that its nice to get a bit of balance .

What next ?- are you going to launch into me for the Dennis Wise on the Shortlist crack ? - maybe you'll be telling me that I've offended you cos you have diminutive friends ? :( :confused: ;)

Feeeeeeeed Theeeeeeeeeee Colllllllll Uuuuuuuuu
Let Them Know Its Christmas Time...

Feeeeeeeed Theeeeeeeeeee Colllllllll Uuuuuuuuu
Let Them Know Its Christmas Time...

I too enjoyed their hospitality last time and hope for the same this year . But I recall inside the ground lots of rude and threatening gestures from some of their supporters .

To sing , what is quite clearly a not very serious song, is in my mind nothing more than harmless banter - I am not exactly suggesting we are going to kill anyone , am I ?

As I said earlier it is just on here for a bit of a laugh and hopefully to bring a smile to the faces of a few fellow Zoners - God knows there are usually enough doom and gloom threads on here that its nice to get a bit of balance .

What next ?- are you going to launch into me for the Dennis Wise on the Shortlist crack ? - maybe you'll be telling me that I've offended you cos you have diminutive friends ? :( :confused: ;)

good song. having been to Swansea six times the promotion time was the only enjoyable experience i can remember. every other time its been a horrible place to go and they are very anti england, we even had the pleasure of the train breaking down at Neath one year.

There is nothing wrong between harmles banter between fans, I think you need to calm down a bit. Fair enough you had a problem and a rant about players being abused, what ever side of that fence you fall on, most can appreciate your view, but now you dont want us having any banter with the home fans (which is so fun on an away day). Would you rather we just sat there in near silence, with the odd "good pass", and "nice tackle" thrown in with a gentlemanly clap from time to time??? :thump:

We all banter the Col Ewe so I see absolutely no reason not to hurl a bit of abuse at the Welsh who in all honesty are probably more deserving than they are! :guns:

There is nothing wrong between harmles banter between fans, I think you need to calm down a bit. Fair enough you had a problem and a rant about players being abused, what ever side of that fence you fall on, most can appreciate your view, but now you dont want us having any banter with the home fans (which is so fun on an away day). Would you rather we just sat there in near silence, with the odd "good pass", and "nice tackle" thrown in with a gentlemanly clap from time to time??? :thump:

enjoy the game - i will

Indeed.

BTW , how are you getting there . Me , I'm going on my Lambretta

:D :D :D :D :D

I am not allowed out to play this weekend. Had to give it the chop this weekend, sorry. Still I shall be earning a mint being oncall for work.....never know, might have a lady for a little bit of sauce-iness after dinner on Sat eve....:)

Back