• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If that's the Banana Splits (Kalala) I'm sueing for copyright infringement...

For N'diaye... N'diaye, N'diaye, he's a blue, through and through, N'diaye... (to the tune of "Goodbyeeeee" -an old WW1 song [ask Crickson]).

Mnah Mnah - JP Kalala - Mnah Mnah dododoo
Mnah Manh - JP Kalala - dodododododododo

Maybe some lyricist can think of a tune to vindaloo;
e.g. kalala, kalala, kalala he's a blue kala.....

N'Diaye - "N'Diayeee will always love you" - Something like that.
Kalala - "We go JP Kalala, JP Kalala" - To the tune of Boom Bang a Bang (Something like that anyway)

J.Johnson - unashamedly ripped from Liverpool's Maxi Rodriguez song.
To the Heartbeat(TV) tune:

"Johnson.
Jemal Johnson, Run down the wing for me.
Dada dadada, Dada dadada
(repeat)"

J.P.Kalala - I was also gonna suggest The Muppet theme :cool:

J.Johnson - unashamedly ripped from Liverpool's Maxi Rodriguez song.
To the Heartbeat(TV) tune:

"Johnson.
Jemal Johnson, Run down the wing for me.
Dada dadada, Dada dadada
(repeat)"

J.P.Kalala - I was also gonna suggest The Muppet theme :cool:

That Jemal one doesn't work at all as there's a mismatch in syllables between John-son and Rod-ri-guez

One Neil Harris...there's only one Neil Harris, one Neil Harrrrrrrrrisss. There's only one Neil Harris. (Repeat)

I'm liking the Muppets suggestion for Kalala. For Dickinson, how about a simple rendition of "Liam, Liam Dickinson" (as in the tune to "stand up, if love Southend" etc...). Unoriginal I know, but it fits his name and everyone knows it and could join in.

Kalala has got be the Kylie hook from Cant get you out of my head!!!!! Ka la la...la la la la la ka la la.........ad nausium

If anyone knows the Small Faces song "Sha La la La Lee" from 1966 I think this is simple and would work well using the chorus line
Instead of the first 'Sha La La La La-La Lee' sing Ka La La La He's so vast (or he's a blast?) (I know that's one extra 'la')
and instead of the second 'Sha La La La La-La Lee' sing Ka La La you won't get past
and then to the musical organ bit just sing ka la-la la la-la la la-la la;ka la-la la la-la la la-la la
and then back to the first line and repeat until run out of steam
For the music go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfgLrXf2pBE and the chorus line starts at 1 min 54 seconds into the recording

Back