• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sootygate

Mad Cyril

The Fresh Prince of Belfairs⭐⭐
Seeing as there isn't much going on today I thought I would canvass opinion on this story which is all over the news at the moment.

Unacceptable racism, 'political correctness gone mad' or harmless banter between friends?

I am willing to bet that we will never know the chaps true feelings on his nickname and there are many people who would be willing to put up with almost any level of abuse to be part of the wider royal circle.

Storm in a tea cup Cyril. Total waste of news coverage, they obviously dont have anything better to write about, although there was an article on 5 Live this morning about some employment agencies will supply white only labour if required.

I thought that might make a debating subject.

I dont get what all the fuss is about after all sooty was yellow was he not and charles friend is brown is he not,just dont get it at all.

The Chap concerned said he had no problem as being a nickname meant that he had been accepted to that circle of people.
I suppose some people would accept C**t as a nickname if it meant hob nobbing with the royals

I expect that the Duchy Originals brand will want to swiftly disassociate themselves from this vile man and will bring an end to his endorsement of it.

Last edited:
The muslims have a go when a Teddy bear is named after them. Then they have another go when Prince Charles tries it the other way around. You just can't win

The Chap concerned said he had no problem as being a nickname meant that he had been accepted to that circle of people.
I suppose some people would accept C**t as a nickname if it meant hob nobbing with the royals

But as the chap in question has gone on record as saying Prince Charles hasn't a discriminal bone in his body and is considered a close friend it makes your hob knobbing comment complete tosh. This is nothing more than mudslinging paper trash who are trying to flog another couple of copies with non news stories.

Back