• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sorry for delay in Scores and Tables (no. 9)

DoDTS

The PL League Boss⭐⭐
I will get the score and tables up as soon as I can but I have problems at the moment,

My wife was in Hospital for three weeks late September/early October with heart failure and I did think about suspending the PL then, but decided to keep it going as it was a pleasant distraction from other worries. She came home two weeks ago but Yesterday was admitted again hopefully only for a couple of days this time.

Added to this my best mate died in February and my Mum died in July this has truly been the ****test year of my life and that's without the dross that Southend United have been dishing up.

In short I want to and will continue with the PL and the other stuff I do SZ but my time is limited.

Sorry to hear that, let's hope she is home soon and feeling better.
I'm sure we can wait for our league updates, family are way more important.

Sorry to hear about all that DoDTS, hope she fully recovers and is back home with you soon.

Chin up mate.

Tough, tough time for you Pete. I hope things will pick up soon and your wife will be fit and well again.

mate, life is more important. suspend/postpone or whatever you need to do.

Hope all turns out well

Oh Pete am sorry to hear this and wish you and your family well.

In life sometimes we have other priorities that take precedent over other things.

Hi Pete

I had very serious heart problems just over 4 years ago when my heart failed after a valve replacement op.

I now have a pacemaker, mechanical valve and my aortic artery is a pipe. I feel really well and thankful. Hopefully your wife will soon be able to look back positively towards the experience as I do - for it does bring life into perspective.

It can be frightening for all concerned, but with self belief, determination and submissiveness to the experts she can get through it.

Best wishes to you and Mrs DoDTS and I hope she and your family feel better soon.

many thanks to all, she is in good spirits and optimistic, she is being referred to Papworh Hospital in Cambridgeshire for further investigation, which I believe is the UKs leading hospital for Hearts and Lungs.

All at Southend Hospital have been wonderful and she is a good girl and does everything they tell her.

PS the GOOD news is that I have had to miss the last few home games.

Whilst your league is a great experience and we greatly appreciate all your efforts there is no question that the prediction league takes priority.
OOPS I meant your wife comes first. All the best sir.

Back