• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Why would the Trust do anything? They're too busy facing accusations of climbing into bed with the Devil incarnate.

Indeed. Funnily enough, I would post what Supporters Direct recently emailed them, commending them for the work they do. But BarnaBlue would probably argue that it's made up. The world is full of naysayers. I prefer to deal in facts.

Not sure why people keep saying this? Do people even bother to check the facts before jumping on the bandwagon?

Played at home -

W - 5 D - 2 L - 6

Played away -

W - 5 D - 4 L - 6

Also worth noting that we've played 2 away games more than home.

Our home record is crap we've nearly lost half of our home games according to your stats you're telling me you're happy with that? Our away record is reasonable.

Aren't there more Guardian articles you should be posting in the Politics Forum? It's been almost 13 minutes since your last inane contribution.

That's not a serious answer to a (partly) serious question so I'll repeat it.
Are you are on a retainer(directly or indirectly) from the Chairman?:net:
You recently denied receiving inside information from the club.I'm prepared to take that denial at face value.Or is "no comment" the answer this time? :unsure:

Indeed. Funnily enough, I would post what Supporters Direct recently emailed them, commending them for the work they do. But BarnaBlue would probably argue that it's made up. The world is full of naysayers. I prefer to deal in facts.

Facts like Grant's now on Twitter?:hilarious:
That really is a helpful contribution to this particular debate.:nope:

Last edited:
would have to see this happen at somewhere like leeds of liverpool just to mention a few. do people thing they wouldn't react any different to us. come off it. they would be a hell of a lot worse than us. the players have got away with murder last season and sometimes this season without us saying a word. get over it. these players don't know what the last couple of years have been like for us.

would have to see this happen at somewhere like leeds of liverpool just to mention a few. do people thing they wouldn't react any different to us. come off it. they would be a hell of a lot worse than us. the players have got away with murder last season and sometimes this season without us saying a word. get over it. these players don't know what the last couple of years have been like for us.

No the players did not get away with murder last season. Last season's problems (and there were enough of them) did not emanate from the players.

No the players did not get away with murder last season. Last season's problems (and there were enough of them) did not emanate from the players.

at the end of the day yes they didnt get paid, but some of those performance last season walking around etc in front of your own fans is not on. we can't help the fact ron didnt pay them. not our fault is it. my point is, any team in england would not have been happy with the 2 goals we let in not to mention them coming in the 1st 5 mins. its not just us who would get the hump and i think its unfair to come out and say it. now reply to this post rather than a snippet of my last one.

at the end of the day yes they didnt get paid, but some of those performance last season walking around etc in front of your own fans is not on. we can't help the fact ron didnt pay them. not our fault is it. my point is, any team in england would not have been happy with the 2 goals we let in not to mention them coming in the 1st 5 mins. its not just us who would get the hump and i think its unfair to come out and say it. now reply to this post rather than a snippet of my last one.

You are correct in what you are saying; two bad goals conceded in the first few minutes of a game would generate an adverse reaction in many clubs' supporters.
I don't disagree with you except when you try to lay the blame for last year's events on the players who, like other members of staff, were treated so shabbiliy. The victims have (mostly) gone; the culprit is still there.

Our home record is crap we've nearly lost half of our home games according to your stats you're telling me you're happy with that? Our away record is reasonable.

No of course i'm not happy with it, but your thoughts/feelings on it are irrelevent. You can't argue with basic maths. People have been too quick to say lately, that our away form is better, which is false, considering the stats are almost identical.

Last 5 games home and away,

Home - W1 D1 L3

Away - W2 D2 L1

I would say we are better away from home at the moment.

Back