• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

South London football boozers

sufcintheprem

This is a modified caption
Right, firstly, I'm a really bad person - I've been certain for ages that we were going to finish 5th and planned around this. Kandol's late goal has ruined everything to the extent that I can't go to either game. Anyway, enough of that.

Does anyone know anywhere nearish to Vauxhall where they would say with about 80% certainty that they would have a League One playoff semi final on? I'm fine for next week but tomorrow, I'm going to have to hunt for a place on the south end of the Northern Line.

Any ideas?

You could try Bar Room Bar in Kennington, SE11 6SF

Been a while since I've been there but definitely watched a couple of football games in there. Give them a ring!

Hello

For the south end of the northern line, try GJs at Colliers Wood - always have TVs showing the sport there - and have a great bar staff who will be only to happy to turn over one of the TVs (at least) to show the play-offs.

Other than that - if you're in town - go to the Sports Cafe, just off Haymarket in central London (just off The Mall and Leicester Square) - they'll definitely be showing it....they were excellent to me two years ago when we were facing League Two play offs vs Northampton.

Hope that helps

Cheers for the tips. Ended up going to the game and fully expecting to be socially outcast now!

Back