• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

South Upper - Blue Voice call.

DTS

The Business
Right fellow people in the South Upper.

I am calling upon each and everyone of you to make some noise. I am ****ed if we are going to be outsung by the west.

Near me I have a lot of people on Shrimperzone and I am calling upon you all to join me. Lets prove we are capable of making some noise tomorrow.

Its a cliche but we can be the 12th man.

Who is with me.

DtS

I am calling upon each and everyone of you to make some noise. I am ****ed if we are going to be outsung by the west.

Near me I have a lot of people on Shrimperzone and I am calling upon you all to join me. Lets prove we are capable of making some noise tomorrow.

Who is with me.

DtS

Mrs DtS know about the fact it's "shout & cheer like a looney day tomorrow"? :p

Who is with me.

DtS

Me, Mr. Benedict and Hills sit a few rows behind you so will singing with you

Tomorrow is a day for leaders people.

Forget about looking stupid, because you wont, it will inspire people...

So sing up and make it happen.

those of us in the south-west corner will be shouting at the linesman and critiquing the Family Stand's poor showing on 'we're the West Stand.....' with renewed energy and purpose.

those of us in the south-west corner will be shouting at the linesman and critiquing the Family Stand's poor showing on 'we're the West Stand.....' with renewed energy and purpose.

Is that the little uncovered section?
I feel sorry for the people in there when it rains! :p

I'm gutted to miss this game, I've been waiting for some atmosphere in the south upper for a while now.

Hopefully it'll work well and I can enjoy a sing song next home game.

The noise coming from the South Upper last season against Norwich was pretty awsome.
Same again would be good...

Just shows you we can do it!.. Instead of waiting for the team to inspire you, take it upon yourself to inspire them. We can be a 12th man...

Sing up and make yourselves proud!.

Look dave I'll do my best, I can't help it if I've got the worse voice in the western hemisphere and no sense of rhythm, but I will do my bit.

One word of michael taking could have serious consequences.

Anyone in the south upper attempting to beat the paper plane record ? Edge of the eighteen yard box by little Billy v Carlisle.

Anyone in the south upper attempting to beat the paper plane record ? Edge of the eighteen yard box by little Billy v Carlisle.

I always wonder whether the stewards let you do it or whether you just ignore them?

Back