• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

South upper

I was planning to make my move from West to South upper tonight, (main reason bieng so that i can roughly find a good spot to choose for my season ticket for the new term!). However, hearing that Hull are bringing so many have decided to stay in West tonight as i feel we will need as much vocal support as possible. I hope i have the courage to make the move soon
wink.gif
Any suggestions from south upper fan's?

I thought you'd have made the move tonight. Them Hull fans will be mighty close and you'd have to brick it damn quick when they come after you.

Oh, before legging it... don't forget to rescue the flag!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BENFLEET BLUE! @ April 20 2004,16:17)]I was planning to make my move from West to South upper tonight, (main reason bieng so that i can roughly find a good spot to choose for my season ticket for the new term!). However, hearing that Hull are bringing so many have decided to stay in West tonight as i feel we will need as much vocal support as possible. I hope i have the courage to make the move soon
wink.gif
Hate sitting anywhere but the South Upper!

Would not sit anywhere else!

Mmhh, flag being one of the reasons for the move! I would probably get attacked whilst making my way to 'no mans land' to put the thing up!
rock.gif
. Maybe i will make my mind up over a pint in the Shrimpers bar:;):

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ April 20 2004,16:26)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BENFLEET BLUE! @ April 20 2004,16:17)]I was planning to make my move from West to South upper tonight, (main reason bieng so that i can roughly find a good spot to choose for my season ticket for the new term!). However, hearing that Hull are bringing so many have decided to stay in West tonight as i feel we will need as much vocal support as possible. I hope i have the courage to make the move soon
wink.gif
Hate sitting anywhere but the South Upper!

Would not sit anywhere else!
But is it vocal? Never seem to hear anything from there
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BENFLEET BLUE! @ April 20 2004,16:17)] Any suggestions from south upper fan's?
Yea, sit in my seat, n i'll give you a slap.
biggrin.gif

I moved to the South Upper from the West this season, but next season I am going back to the West. I can't stand not seeing the goals scored at the North bank end properly.

Back