• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend 2 Rovers 0

Xàbia Shrimper

Co-founder of ShrimperZone
Bentley 14m
Gray (pen) 26m

ermmm ... we are top of the league ...

WS

biggrin.gif

E I E I E I O, up the football league we go.

Say we are top of the league.

Yipee!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Doesn't get any better than this !!!

*** Pinches myself ***

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Another great result and another clean sheet this really could be our year !!! 5 games to go lets all hope that we go on an win the league. See you in Cardiff.

Come on Tes, stick a couple past the Swans

and Dreeewwwweee, score against the yeovil for us if you're not suspended

SUPERB!!!!

What a night at the hall!!!

The whole team worked sooooooo hard, praise must go to everyone!

WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!! UNREAL!!!

Roll on Cardiff!

UP THE BLUES!!!

We were also just on SSN, they showed the goals and had an interview with Tilly. who was very proud of the lads and thought the work rate was immense tonight, and how the curse of the MOTM has been broken.

Stockport Shrimpers are smiling with delight tonight. We are attending every game bar Oxford (not 100%) for the remainder of the season.

Say we are going up, say we are going up.

Southend till I die.

Stevie Tilson's Barmy Army.

Bring it on!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ April 01 2005,23:27)]We were also just on SSN, they showed the goals and had an interview with Tilly. who was very proud of the lads and thought the work rate was immense tonight, and how the curse of the MOTM has been broken.
Was that "LIKE I SAID, the work rate of THE FOOTBALL CLUB" ?
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (coventryshrimper @ April 01 2005,20:53)]Come on Tes, stick a couple past the Swans

and Dreeewwwweee, score against the yeovil for us if you're not suspended
I think you will find that Drewe is suspended following his sending off against Lincoln.

Back