• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I thought Ted was massively to blame for the goal but having seen it back I was slightly harsh on him! Regulation catch if Anton hadn't got in the way!

I thought Ted was massively to blame for the goal but having seen it back I was slightly harsh on him! Regulation catch if Anton hadn't got in the way!
I reckon they won the toss and swapped ends which put Ted in the sunny end and it worked at first as they pumped that high ball into the box from the west side so he had the sun in his eyes as did Anton by the seem of it!:facepalm:

I reckon they won the toss and swapped ends which put Ted in the sunny end and it worked at first as they pumped that high ball into the box from the west side so he had the sun in his eyes as did Anton by the seem of it!:facepalm:

The low winter sun has always been a problem at the hall.....still should be sorted when we move to Fossetts :hilarious:

What was Will doing when their guy got sent off, looks like he was asking the crowd for encouragement?!! :hilarious:

Looked like a mistake from Anton for their goal at the time, no real criticism for Ted as far as I'm concerned.

The bit I do not understand is the handbag moment between Timlin and their number 8 Dawson. I saw Dawson whack Timlin in the face. My son next to me confirmed it. The referee was barely a yard away and saw nothing and I have not read anywhere about other fans seeing this. ????

Another thing that peed me off was that the ref was almost emotionless facially whilst dealing with any incident until he booked Timlin. As he pulled out the card, almost racing toward Timlin, he looked like a man who could not wait to get the opportunity to book him. I thought, regardless of others ratings, the ref was **** poor yesterday.

As for the Ted moment I do think he cocked up a bit. He came out for the ball with a number of players in front of him. He was only ever going to be able to rise above them and punch the ball at best but appeared indecisive. Not a problem really. If he made no mistakes he would be the finished article and he has a long way to go. He is young, learning and packed with potential. I think he will do just fine.

All depends if Smith made a call. If a keeper comes out to make a catch he should always let the players know in front. If he did and Ferdinand still headed it then yep it's Ferdinand's mistake. Either way it wasn't costly in the end. One to learn from.

What was Will doing when their guy got sent off, looks like he was asking the crowd for encouragement?!! :hilarious:

Looked like a mistake from Anton for their goal at the time, no real criticism for Ted as far as I'm concerned.

Didn't Leonard get booked for goading the sent-off player as he was leaving the pitch?

He was definitely clapping their fella off, as he headed to the tunnel.

Back