• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

That was so much better to watch than last Friday. I reckon the ref and the lino got the sending off exactly right. Also the Gills misery would have been even more compounded if that back header from their defender had gone in for an OG.

Or if Cox's shot from the halfway line had gone in. Today could have been pay back day for those miserable thrashings back in the eighties!!! Happy with 4-0 but ....
Bring on the Blackburn next week fellow Shrimpers. Onwards and upwards with Chris Powell.

Bit harsh that sending off I thought.

you're kidding me . . . red all day long

I think the instruction for the red came from the assistant who clearly said something to the ref via the headset

you're kidding me . . . red all day long

I think the instruction for the red came from the assistant who clearly said something to the ref via the headset

Agree, definately a red. It was two footed, studs up, late... the assistant was about 3 feet away, and I think he called that one completely correctly!

red card harsh as he was running towards by line even corner flag... if he was on a yellow already, then fair enough.

the offside looked dodgy, but who cares? 4 bloomin' nil.... I'll take that

red card harsh as he was running towards by line even corner flag... if he was on a yellow already, then fair enough.

the offside looked dodgy, but who cares? 4 bloomin' nil.... I'll take that

Red card all day long. Studs up two foot challenge on Theo and he didn't even have the ball at his feet by the time the player arrived

"red card harsh as he was running towards by line even corner flag..."

Totally irrelevant.

One of the clearest red cards we've seen this season! Two footed, studs up and made no effort to play the ball.

One of the clearest red cards we've seen this season! Two footed, studs up and made no effort to play the ball.

Wasnt able to make the match today. Going from the highlights didnt look like a straight red. but if you obl, and others above, who were there and with a better view than the camera gave, believe it was a red card then fair enough

In the east yellows, the sending off looked laughable. From that view, which was the refs it looked fair. I think the angle made it look worse than it really was though.

Back