• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend Bets

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Well after last home game I fanced another bet so here is what I had on tonight against Brighton....

photo111jz9.jpg

SOUTHEND UNITED I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STEAK MEALS ALL ROUND!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO

Great result Big man .....I expect my breakfast free on Saturday now ...:)

your brave man to put that on. don't think i could put that much on a footy match, especially being southend. always steer clear for betting with my own team

Bloody hell, TB. And to think I was pleased with the tenner tonight won me! Good work, mate.

Bloody hell, TB. And to think I was pleased with the tenner tonight won me! Good work, mate.

I must admit Beefy..Tb has some bollix to do that bet ...but then again it goes arm in arm with what he talks most of the time ...;)

That's a proper bet. Well played TB.

Was on Liverpool at evens to qualify against Arsenal, but at nowhere near such big stakes! Last night's win for WBA did their promotion bid no harm either, on them at 1.96 to go up.

my accumulator of Man Utd, Bristol City, Swansea, MKDons is looking pretty sweet

:stunned:

:D

i wish!

I can't work out bets. How much does that give you in return?

Don't worry, it's only simple maths. Add the numerator and the denominator and divide by the denominator and you're away.

So a bet at 4/5:

4+5 = 9

9÷5 = 1.8

Then multiply 1.8 by whatever the bet was and you've got your return.

The next step is to ignore any tips TTK or me give you. :doh:

To be honest, mate, I would be more tempted to put the same stake on and at least have something to fall back on should you lose. Even the safest bet's risky.

To Illustrate, occasionally, you hear about stories of people losing big such as the guy who put £10k or something daft on Brian to win Big Brother at 1/10 (1.1). One we had last year here was an account who was listening to a race on the radio and after hearing a horse had fallen, offered to lay someone's bet at 999/1 (1000) as is common in horse races. Unfortunately for them, the horse hadn't fallen and a sharp punter took all the money on offer.

Needless to say, the horse came charging through the field and won the race. It was no two figure bet either!

Anyway, the moral of the story is that it's almost never worth placing a bet that will leave your betting fund dead broke.

Sounds like a bloody sensible bet to me, as both Brians featured have won their respective series.

Oops, meant the twins. It was all over the highbrow papers on the day of the results, obviously.

Although.....A bad bet given the odds on offer ;)

Back