• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend call to fans to help design 2019/20 kit

Home options in Royal & Navy

NS4lB3O.png

3ygd7OH.png

oypimyg.png

hXe2Zu7.png

N6HKcMY.png

Away's in Yellow & White

rioeFza.png

H3MNWRO.png

DjQjwwb.png

AeQkuIJ.png

rQiEZL2.png

and finally, an even more modern take on the Custard Splat in Home and Away variant

tjWTR77.png

Been playing around with an away kit for my entry and I really liked the Spurs 3rd kit this year with the birds eye view of north London. Same concept here but the thames estuary birds eye view. The southend crest is actually placed above southend seafront which I though was a nice touch.
Estuary Southend Mock Up.jpg
men's-tottenham-hotspur-moussa-sissoko-18-19-green-third-replica-jersey.jpg

Been playing around with an away kit for my entry and I really liked the Spurs 3rd kit this year with the birds eye view of north London. Same concept here but the thames estuary birds eye view. The southend crest is actually placed above southend seafront which I though was a nice touch.
View attachment 7245
View attachment 7246
Can't work out if I like this or not

Home options in Royal & Navy

NS4lB3O.png

3ygd7OH.png

oypimyg.png

hXe2Zu7.png

N6HKcMY.png

Away's in Yellow & White

rioeFza.png

H3MNWRO.png

DjQjwwb.png

AeQkuIJ.png

rQiEZL2.png

and finally, an even more modern take on the Custard Splat in Home and Away variant

tjWTR77.png

Those custard splay ones are fantastic. Have you sent these to the club?

View attachment 7245
View attachment 7246

Really like this, good work!

Does anybody remember what colour shorts and socks were worn on the red beaver away shirt I think 92-94 I’m making a third kit

Back