• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend call to fans to help design 2019/20 kit

Love these. My only suggestion would be to remove the image off of the away yellow kit... as it does look a bit like dirt. Unless you can some how make it more obvious what it is. Would be happy with all three of these though. Great work

Thanks for all the feedback guys! Glad you like them! I hear what your saying about the away I suppose it’s easier when you’ve seen the photo I used. Pretty happy with them all in all tho, I know the club have limitations with these things but I’ve tried to use Nikes current design elements... you never know.

Thanks for all the feedback guys! Glad you like them! I hear what your saying about the away I suppose it’s easier when you’ve seen the photo I used. Pretty happy with them all in all tho, I know the club have limitations with these things but I’ve tried to use Nikes current design elements... you never know.

Can you post the original photo as well? Would like to see it in the shirt.

7F649700-12D4-4CE8-AF84-9C3FA922BA40.jpeg
Southend is top right if you zoom in enough you can see the pier, Might be lesser quality now though but yeah you get the idea

:Hilarious:shame you don't delete others for being idiots as well the amount of bias on this forum is unreal you delete me for doing it not them that is favouritism

Maybe if you injected some rationale into your discussion & refrained from personal insults & abuse, you’d find your time here a lot easier & enjoyable.

If you act like a ****, you’ll be treated like a ****.

Righto, this has been a cracking thread so far with some first rate designs being posted and the normal humorous attempts as well. We only have to get to Friday and then it's over as that is the closing date. Pleas park any further comments about deletions, idiots and or any other non thread related stuff. Be warned, arbitrary deletions will otherwise follow. Thanks all.

I would like to see our home kit changed to a lighter shade of blue, it's well documented that I loved the mid to late 70s kits so I'd like to see a return to something of that kind. In my opinion, our away kit should be some kind of "inverse" of our home, so if we were going with blue tops and white shorts ( for instance), just reverse that for away - which would also then give you the option of an all white kit on those odd occasions it might be needed.

I would like to see our home kit changed to a lighter shade of blue, it's well documented that I loved the mid to late 70s kits so I'd like to see a return to something of that kind. In my opinion, our away kit should be some kind of "inverse" of our home, so if we were going with blue tops and white shorts ( for instance), just reverse that for away - which would also then give you the option of an all white kit on those odd occasions it might be needed.
Get designing then OBL, you still have until Friday to get your offering(s) in.

Th
this is one hellova great kit n would get my vote and money. blue shorts (with yellow) yellow socks??

Thanks Enfield glad you like it, definitely my favourite of the three. I have sent alternatives to the club to with yellow shorts basically both home and away can just swap out shorts

Back