• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Alrounce

Schoolboy
Just about to throw out about 40 old progrtammes 2014/16 mainly Southend(includes away Southend games and Wembley Play off v wycombe) and a few Chelsea if anybody wants them I am prepared to deliver locally.

My wife making me have a clear out!!

Just about to throw out about 40 old progrtammes 2014/16 mainly Southend(includes away Southend games and Wembley Play off v wycombe) and a few Chelsea if anybody wants them I am prepared to deliver locally.

My wife making me have a clear out!!

Surely you'd keep the Wembley programme? :stunned:

Please consider donating them to the Trust, we're planning another morning of selling some of our stock - there are some avid collectors about and we've catalogued everything now so would be delighted to take them off your hands. If you send a PM to Shrimpers Trust on here, someone will get back to you.

Willing to Donate to Trust, if you let them know I will then arrange delivery

I've just sold my entire collection of Southend programmes (minus a handful). I've been collecting them since (by co-incidence) the season we won the old 4th division.

In total I got rid of about 1000 programmes that have been clogging up the loft for the last heaven knows how long.

The only ones I kept were:

Liverpool away in the FA Cup
All FL Trophy finals
All play off finals

I also kept the one from the Spain/France game at the world cup on the 27th June 2006.

Due to postponement last Saturday I could not deliver programmes. If you can send a private message with your address I can deliver them to your house?

Does anyone know if the club sell unsold programmes from games?

I believe I'm missing the Sheff one but not sure if unsold?

Back