• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend crest car freshener

Newms

Midfield
Sorry everyone, bit random. But im after a Southend United crest car freshener.... nothing on the online store.

I dont suppose anyone has seen any knocking about have they??

Does it give off the stench of defeat?
Best thread on here for a long while.
It’s good that we still have the gift of laughter amongst all our woe.
That witty retort is worth:
???????????????????

I also had a Harry Lennon one, but it smelt like stale lager, and broke very easily.

Sorry everyone, bit random. But im after a Southend United crest car freshener.... nothing on the online store.

I dont suppose anyone has seen any knocking about have they??

Is this close enough?

Attachments

• 7E9AFFA2-0FBC-4155-8EC6-3BD098BF39A7.jpeg
    7E9AFFA2-0FBC-4155-8EC6-3BD098BF39A7.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 15
Do the trust sell many sterling silver Sammy the Shrimp cufflinks?
You have to remember these are from about 4 or 5 years ago, they did sell quite well, and indeed, both Steve Kavanagh and Danny Macklin had a set. I believe Phil Brown did too.

Out of interest do car air fresheners have a best before date?

Lol, who knows, they still work though!

Im still waiting for my Simeon Akinola one to arrive but I know it will completely change the look of my car when I get it.

Reactions: GBJ
My rear view mirror came off at the weekend and on it was a Southend Car Freshener. The smell from it had long gone, and the wire holding it had turned brittle. Think i chucked it in the bin (which has just been taken)

If your desperate for one there is one in a dust cart floating around Thurrock at the moment

This post made my day.

Bottom of the football league. Maybe going bust on wendesday and someone's hunting out Sufc air freshener.

I used to have a Michael Ricketts one that had the fragrance of cheeseburgers, but I had to get rid of it as I couldn't see where I was going!

• Haha
Reactions: GNH
Back