• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend - Darlo

I didn't think we were going to get a goal, seemed like one of those games where we have untold amounts of chances and get nothing to show for them.

Up The Shrimpers.

biggrin.gif

Get in there - great result. Sounded as if we totally dominated the game, I am sure the guys who were at the game with clarify all the details for us later this evening.

Up the football league we go!

superb, we are only 4 points off automatic now, although they both have a game in hand, but we needed that win today after our last few league games. it seemed we dominated proceedings today and hopefully we can carry on this form that has come from the swindon game. come on you blues
smile.gif

We needed that win! if you look at the results today, all the teams in the top half won (except Yeovil who didn't play because of the FA Cup, Sc**thorpe and Boston drew and DARLINGTON LOST!) Very important victory, and another morale boost.

We steamrolled them, start to finish. Magnificent performance, i did not think we could play better than tuesday, but little did i know saturday was coming
biggrin.gif

Well done boys, no bad player today, excellent

Back