• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend Fan Plays Drums - Crest Required.

Ramsdenblue

First XI⭐
Does anybody deal in vinyl graphics out there.

I am a Southend United fan and play in 3 peace band.

What i want is a SUFC crest to go on the front of my Bass drum.
Whenever we gig i always wear my Southend Shirt to show my surport of SUFC, now i would like a crest on the front of my bass drum to it further.

I have tried several places, including Southend United, but no luck.
Just wondering if anyone out there may be able to offer asisstance.
Cheers (north bank, of to one side).

Thank you gentleman.

How could i get in contact with Kent.

The front of my bass drum is just a black skin, its crying out for something SUFC.
i always wear my SUFC shirt, sometimes get some banter from the ****ed up arm chair surporters of various clubs.
Even done a wedding in Grimsby wearing my SUFC shirt, oh yer, that was a good night.

Will never get big, to be honest, we have no assperations to be so, we are just a local gigging band.
I did put a you tube link on here then thought better of it, and so took it back of again, just incase i slaughterd

Although the name Kent Shrimper would imply he is in Kent, he's often found in the Cliff - try there

Thank you gentleman.

How could i get in contact with Kent.

The front of my bass drum is just a black skin, its crying out for something SUFC.
i always wear my SUFC shirt, sometimes get some banter from the ****ed up arm chair surporters of various clubs.
Even done a wedding in Grimsby wearing my SUFC shirt, oh yer, that was a good night.

Will never get big, to be honest, we have no assperations to be so, we are just a local gigging band.
I did put a you tube link on here then thought better of it, and so took it back of again, just incase i slaughterd
PM him on here.

P1010706.jpg

Sory about the word peace, what i meat was piece, (3 piece), it is as am i a very bad spealler.

But anyway this is my part kit, and as you can see the SUFC badge / crest on that bass drum would look really good, everyone would know who we were. SUFC and proud.

Back