• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColDale

Hello all

As one of the fiftyish Dale fans coming down for this Friday's game, I'm after a Southend fan to do an interview for the Dale site ahead of the game. If you're interested, please email to colcav@hotmail.com or reply on here,and if you're not interested, feel free to tell me to do one.

Ta

Welcome to the board - Come on guys, one of you must be interested in helping them out here?

Anyone but TrueBlue. We don't want to embarrass the club anymore than we have to.

Had to give up reading Alec Hitchman's response part way through the third question! His punctuation was hurting my eyes! I think his full stop key on his keyboard must be broken!

Good stuff IMO - Credit to the Dale fan for seeking us out - have a good trip & hope your team does you proud but bravely miss out on the points tomorrow by losing in an incredibly exciting nine goal thriller.

Can't do anything right can I...get slated off for everything

Well, now you've revealed who you are, you might! Personally, I'd have taken the criticism on the chin - there are points in all of those supporters' responses you could pull them up on individually....just because YB's picked up on your punctuation, doesn't mean your responses aren't any good.

Well, now you've revealed who you are, you might! Personally, I'd have taken the criticism on the chin - there are points in all of those supporters' responses you could pull them up on individually....just because YB's picked up on your punctuation, doesn't mean your responses aren't any good.

Hmm true..most people knew who i was anyway! :thumbsup: but thats true, i quite liked my responses to be fair

"6) Our former player Liam Dickinson seemed to do well for you not so long back before disappearing. What went wrong there?

A terribly lazy player. He was never a fan-favourite down here in Essex! Always seemed to more or less give up once he had scored, quite glad he's left! (even though he got a few goals for us!)

Well that and he broke his ankle !?

Wow, is this site ATTACK THE NOOB or something? Allow the bloke. I just though Mr Agent Lomas man was just very enthusiastic, I wasn't really thinking give him a SPAG lesson.

Crikey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back