• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend Fans Doing Coke at Reading !!!!!!

No wonder the Trust are giving them their money back if the club are covering the losses ...

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Feb. 05 2005,15:17)]No wonder the Trust are giving them their money back if the club are covering the losses ...

biggrin.gif
Kev, don't make unvalidated assumptions.

The club will not make any further loss. It is the TRUST that has refunded the Money - not the club.  
mad.gif

News of our Coke drinking is reported in this mornings copy of The Sun, in the Ebeneezer section on page 27. Fame
smile.gif

Anyone planning to beat 65 cups on Tuesday ??
biggrin.gif

Bloody hell. Unlimited Coke, national press coverage, and being paid for going on the trip. Talk about a right result there!

I'm not sure who leaked it to such gutter press but I'm sure there's an ex-editor of the Trust nesletter that might know who told them all about it ....

was also talked about on Talksport this afternoon. it prompted a phone in to tell other stories about nightmare journeys to and from games!!

Great result! Did the replacement coach have a toilet, BTW?

wow.gif

Can only assume the talksport show was the mid-afternoon one - it's the only one on there that's actually funny and worth listening to!

As it goes, we got a call from the producer of, I think, Kinghorn & Cascarino (I think that's what he said) drive-home show just after 5 asking if we wanted to elaborate on it over the airwaves. Couldn't do it, though, as we were right in the middle of something that couldn't be stopped. So it obviously wasn't sex .....

How far has the press sunk when one little gag to cheer up a dull Friday night can make it to the national media?
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (One O'Clock At The Crane @ Feb. 14 2005,20:13)]Can only assume the talksport show was the mid-afternoon one - it's the only one on there that's actually funny and worth listening to!

As it goes, we got a call from the producer of, I think, Kinghorn & Cascarino (I think that's what he said) drive-home show just after 5 asking if we wanted to elaborate on it over the airwaves.  Couldn't do it, though, as we were right in the middle of something that couldn't be stopped.  So it obviously wasn't sex .....  

How far has the press sunk when one little gag to cheer up a dull Friday night can make it to the national media?  
wink.gif
Shame you didn't get them to ring Chris or myself. We would of talked them through it
biggrin.gif

I hope given the amount of publicity SUSCT has given Coca Cola (or Pepsi), Coca Cola (or Pepsi) will be making a charitable donation to the very worthy work of SUSCT, or even penning a sponsorship deal.

I believe the Free Refill count today on the way to Brizzle was 11. Not bad for a 30 min stop
biggrin.gif

I believe that number was well surpassed by fingers shown to fellow supporters when you went by the Watermill coach stop, Beaver.  That has been noted and logged for future retaliation ....  
wink.gif

Back