• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jai

President ⭐
Hello all.

All At Sea has put together a survey to get a taster of what Southend fans really think about things from ticket prices to the new stadium. It takes about five minutes to fill in and we've had a good response already after advertising it on Twitter.

As it's Friday and therefore avails itself of a bit of procrastination time if you're lucky, I was hoping the good folk of SZ would add to the responses.

After we've got all the responses we're likely to get, we'll publish it the results on the All At Sea website.

To take the survey, go to http://kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=ovzkcsukxmxr27c180143&refer=t%2Eco

Cheers

Just completed it but not sure if it saved. I clicked 'finish survey' and it took me straight to a sign up page for a free survey. Got no acknowledgement that it had saved the results so you might want to check.

Unfortunately due to the fact every decent site wanted me to pay a rip off fee, I was a bit lumbered with the dregs of internet survey sites. Don't worry if you don't get a confirmation, it has gone through.

Done, do i go into a draw for a free season ticket or get a free t-shirt? :winking:
Sadly not but on the bright side All At Sea won't sell your details to lots of companies and spam your inbox for the next five years!

Had coming up to 200 now. Thanks to all who have responded.

Back