• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend Fans

TZ always a welcome for you Ken and anyother Shrimpers. Well done to all on ZoneOne yesterday who helped raise another £80 towards the Zone running cost, you are all a credit to Shrimper kind. Mind you I think the SZ goodies from Cricko and the other bits we put in helped.:)

Here's some Photo's

Copy2ofPicturemobilephone106.jpg

Nice to see Liam on the Coke and his two mates enjoying themselves like everyone else in the picture.

I have just got back after flying from Bristol. It was a great weekend. My Sparta Prague friend who joined me couldn't believe the support that we had. It was great and we were a tribute to the club!

Bring on next season...

yes its good to know our maginificent support has been welcomed by the players this season, I hear like a twelth man!!! could you imagine if we handt put in the effort we may have lost 4-1 or finished bottom ho ho ho

There's something about middle-aged men in fancy dress at football games that is quite disturbing...

I think that looking at Wino's photos it seems most people got behind the team so really it should be quality not quantity --- I appreciate the support from everyone that goes to the away games but it is not possible to get to them all for a lot of people.

shame more fans didnt make the effort to travel when the players needed it away at oldham, hartlepool, leeds & bristol rovers. Average atmosphere saturday, nothing more. To much of a love in with the saints fans too. The mexican wave made me cringe.

What is the matter with you two? What's so wrong with everyone enjoying a bit of camaraderie, banter and fun with opposing supporters? It's a far better thing to see at the end of a match than the incidents at Luton last week. I suppose it's too much of a "family atmosphere" thing again is it? I guess you didn't dress up?

Fwiw, we had a lot of fun at Southampton AGAIN. It was a pleasure to be welcomed so warmly by their fans, officials and stewards and I particularly liked the "race" between the two trainers coming on to sort out the clash between two players - followed by the chorus of "That's why we're going down" again when we got there second.

What is the matter with you two? What's so wrong with everyone enjoying a bit of camaraderie, banter and fun with opposing supporters? It's a far better thing to see at the end of a match than the incidents at Luton last week. I suppose it's too much of a "family atmosphere" thing again is it? I guess you didn't dress up?

Fwiw, we had a lot of fun at Southampton AGAIN. It was a pleasure to be welcomed so warmly by their fans, officials and stewards and I particularly liked the "race" between the two trainers coming on to sort out the clash between two players - followed by the chorus of "That's why we're going down" again when we got there second.

Here we go, old mother hubbard sticks the boot in once more!

Who the hell is advocating going on the pitch and trying to kick the crap out of the players!!?!?

Who the hell is advocating going on the pitch and trying to kick the crap out of the players!!?!?

Pack it in Scott, no need to make that kind of comment is there? No-one is advocating it, I'm just saying the scenes we witnessed on Saturday are far more preferable and what you should see more of.

As one who has seen the worst of football hooliganism / violence and been in grounds where the atmosphere has been so malevolent that you have feared for your life, I for one am more than pleased that a happy clappy atmosphere can exist between rival supporters.

I doubt if anyone is advocating going on the pitch etc, however from what I've experienced the atmosphere at many grounds is much improved, you can wear your colours openly and without fear, and IMO long may that continue.

Back