• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend Fans

Shrimper

Life President
Our fans were amazing today, top notch performance from the fans and recieved a round of applause from the Soton fans. Proud to be a Shrimper.

Bit of a recurring theme.

We travel to Southampton an already relegated side.

We take the lead through a great strike.

We fall apart and end up on the losing side.

We're saluted by the Southampton fans.

I hope we get the play at St. Mary's with something to play for one day.

Got back from the game a while ago...

I must say that that was simply one of the best atmosphere's I have witnessed at Southend. Great to see us score first, and with a fantastic goal from Moussa as well! Must of been around 1,000 Southend fans making the trip, and we really did support the team throughout the match! Well done to those who went up in Fancy Dress as well, it looked brilliant! Great to see the mutual respect between both Southend and Southampton fans as well.
Everyone who made the trip up should be proud of the atmosphere created.
Steve Tilson admitted that Southend United's supporters were 'different class' in the club's last game of the season at Southampton.

Steve Tilson: "The fans were different class today though and made the club proud."

Great atmosphere, one which will I won't be forgetting for a LONG time! Roll On League 2!

UTB!

SuperShrimper1

Had all their fans clapping us on the way out too when we were on the bus :)

i second that it was nice to the appreciation from the Southampton Fans

i like to thank all the guys on the Saga Lout Coach for all turning up in fancy dress and making it a good day

Something like this should be more in the press. They show Palace V Sheffield Wednesday fans trying to fight each other. They talk about Luton fans attacking the York City players, Why cant something good be published!

Back to yesterday game. Absolutely Fantastic Atmosphere from the 1105 Southend Support 1st half was a bit dull but certainly got going! SUPERB! ;)

Agree with everything, Was a fantastic atmosphere, I am proud to be a shrimper, actually had a tear in my eye at the end.

Looking forward to the long fight back up the leagues.

:support::support::support::support:

Would love to see the support we had yesterday at as many games as pos next seasn as that would be awesome and help the team push forward back to where belong!

Also hope southampton do bugger all again next season

Would love to see the support we had yesterday at as many games as pos next seasn as that would be awesome and help the team push forward back to where belong!

Also hope southampton do bugger all again next season

Last away game is traditional to try to attend ---- just haven't got the dough to get to all games away. Might be different if I was living with Mum and Dad.

Last away game is traditional to try to attend ---- just haven't got the dough to get to all games away. Might be different if I was living with Mum and Dad.

I wasn't having a dig it really would be great if we could get the numbers next yeah, which I personaly think the numbers will grow as there's alot of new grounds for people. And aint that the truth about money I wish I still lived with my mum and dad I'd have loads more money

I wasn't having a dig it really would be great if we could get the numbers next yeah, which I personaly think the numbers will grow as there's alot of new grounds for people. And aint that the truth about money I wish I still lived with my mum and dad I'd have loads more money

I will be looking to go to a few new grounds next season ---- the TZ coach might be on the cards a good few more times. I hope the admission prices to visit some of the L2 grounds will be cheaper than the £22+ of this year.

TZ always a welcome for you Ken and anyother Shrimpers. Well done to all on ZoneOne yesterday who helped raise another £80 towards the Zone running cost, you are all a credit to Shrimper kind. Mind you I think the SZ goodies from Cricko and the other bits we put in helped.:)

Here's some Photo's
Copy2ofPicturemobilephone097.jpg

Copy2ofPicturemobilephone103.jpg

Copy2ofPicturemobilephone102.jpg

Copy2ofPicturemobilephone101.jpg

Copy2ofPicturemobilephone106.jpg

Copy2ofPicturemobilephone105.jpg

Copy2ofPicturemobilephone104.jpg

Last edited:
Back