• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend Fanzines

Very pleased with myself today as I have managed to acquire myself the entire collection of Roots Hall Roars, issues 1-26 in a bound book for £10.

Bedtime reading for some time there.

So you'll probably be ****ed off to find that Bob issued 31 Roots Hall Roars then?
sad.gif

Terry have you got a copy of my first offering in WTSSG called Reasons to be Cheerful. It was in one of the early ones.

I have a clear run of WTSSG up to number 29 and then a few gaps. Any idea of the issue so I can look up your masterpiece.
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TerryintheWest @ Nov. 30 2004,00:08)]So you'll probably be ****ed off to find that Bob issued 31 Roots Hall Roars then?  
sad.gif
Yes, that is quite annoying actually. Bah.

A quick question - can I still buy Bob Sills' book? If so where? If I send you a cheque Terence can I get them sent out? I would be ordering more than one as I plan to hand a couple out as Xmas presents.

Cheers for any help mate...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TerryintheWest @ Nov. 30 2004,00:47)]I have a clear run of WTSSG up to number 29 and then a few gaps. Any idea of the issue so I can look up your masterpiece.
wink.gif
Terry i think it was one of the early ones and we were playing Wolves. It was pretty good although I say so myself. It was downhill all the way after that.

biggrin.gif

Jai,

I could probably provide your missing issues. Interested?

by the way I haven't received "All At Sea" through the post yet as arranged. Was one put by for me?
sad.gif

Terry

C'mon You Blues

The first Wolves one of the WTSSG was No 18, September or October 1996!

I'll dig it out and have a read.
laugh.gif

Terry

Terry,

We have plenty left. I've asked James about it and he says he is sending them all out tomorrow or Friday to subscribers and people who have requested them.

However, I expect us to have around 100 for sale against Chester, Mansfield and Rushden.

Jai, many thanks. Did you see my message about your missing RHRs?

Terry

Back