• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend High Street

to be honest, Sheffield City Centre is much worse. and Meadowhall is aptly nicknamed Meadowhell

I have big love for Southend High Street but like most things in the town (e.g. pier, Fossetts farm) it is too bloody big. I've always loved how our town has an inferiority complex and an over-inflated ego at the same time.

Southend high street isn't great for shopping (especially if you're a man) considering the size of it and full of scummy chavs. A depressing place indeed. I only go there because I live in Leigh which is largely cafes, hairdressers/beauty salons and pointless arts/crafts shops and it's more effort to go to Basildon or Lakeside.

Southend high street isn't great for shopping (especially if you're a man) considering the size of it and full of scummy chavs. A depressing place indeed. I only go there because I live in Leigh which is largely cafes, hairdressers/beauty salons and pointless arts/crafts shops and it's more effort to go to Basildon or Lakeside.

I wouldn't get too hung up on it.

If you venture outside Essex you will find we are all regarded as 'scummy chavs' - even those who drive a nice car or live in Leigh or Thorpe bay.

If you venture outside Essex you will find we are all regarded as 'scummy chavs' - even those who drive a nice car or live in Leigh or Thorpe bay.

But Leigh is the centre of the universe, some of the richest people in the world live there. It is the most picturesque place on the planet and has an art trail where you can view hundreds of pictures of, you guessed it, Leigh-ON-Sea. Also, nowhere else in the UK has as many curly fries per square mile.

But Leigh is the centre of the universe, some of the richest people in the world live there. It is the most picturesque place on the planet and has an art trail where you can view hundreds of pictures of, you guessed it, Leigh-ON-Sea. Also, nowhere else in the UK has as many curly fries per square mile.

The only thing it lacks is a Grand Prix.

I wouldn't get too hung up on it.

Na na na na,not in Corringham,very up market and loads of je ne sais quoi.

Back