• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend in Ghana *UPDATE*

adwebb16

Coach
Hey guys,

For those that remember and even better for those that don't I have had an update from my visit to Ghana. The original thread is here;

http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showthread.php?p=994097#post994097

I managed to get the shirts over to Ghana (Long story but they are there now) and as far as I’m aware 2 of the 4 teams have won their respective leagues. I have a couple of average photos, but naturally technology isn't the day to day commodity as it is here. Here are the photos i have so far;

2ym80u9.jpg

19o400.jpg

I expect more to follow soon and I will keep you posted if you guys are interested!

Shrimpers all over the world!

Bloomin marvelous,great to see those lads in shrimper shirts,lifting their cup high,excellent effort by you and the lads.

PS have any of the boys been converted to the Blue cause yet.

Great effort Sir.
Can't see pictures though, not sure if it is filtering at school...

I got an update from the Mekele branch of Southend supporters recently too. They had heard about the fundraising for the club and found it all a bit strange. I guess it's a new perspective on the situtation when you are are struggling to feed yourself and your family! It really is a different world.

Keep up the good work Adam!

Back