• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend in the FA Youth Cup

mattypoppet

Can anyone out there help me? I am trying to compile a full list of all the matches that Southend United have played in the FA Youth Cup since its inception. This information is proving pretty hard to come by, so I was wondering if anyone has this sort of information hidden away that they can let me have. Any information, however small, will be gratefully received, either as a reply to this topic or by email to david.goody@virgin.net. All contributors will be acknowledged in the upcoming Centenary History book. Thanks.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mattypoppet @ Nov. 25 2005,21:21)]Can anyone out there help me? I am trying to compile a full list of all the matches that Southend United have played in the FA Youth Cup since its inception. This information is proving pretty hard to come by, so I was wondering if anyone has this sort of information hidden away that they can let me have. Any information, however small, will be gratefully received, either as a reply to this topic or by email to david.goody@virgin.net. All contributors will be acknowledged in the upcoming Centenary History book. Thanks.
Have you tried

Online SUFC Database

Thanks for the suggestion. I've emailed Robin Michel but I'm fairly sure he doesn't have any details of these matches back through the years. I now have a contact at the FA who has offered to get me access to their library, which should help things along.

Hey

Pushed this to the top again.... seems a genuine need for info..

Ones Team In Essex
SOUTHEND UNITED FC

Come on Southend win on Saturday... Man U at home in rd three...

Back