• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

OMG about bloody time.

That Watford youngster looks promising based on his goal record for Wealdstone and Braintree.

Finally looking forward to tomorrow now.

Sounds like he's just in for cover initially while we get over injuries up front, if he does well could see that extended. Good goalscoring record at Braintree last season albeit in a league below, 5 in 5. Don't think anyone is surprised at Spicer, can he play tomorrow does anyone know?

Good stuff, bring on tomorrow and hopefully a good start to the season!

Well I was right about Spicer, but wrong about a striker signing.

Not sure of the purpose of an unproven striker, but thank **** we have a midfielder :smile:

That Watford youngster looks promising based on his goal record for Wealdstone and Braintree.
I'm sure that will stand him in good stead :stunned: Am I alone in not being terribly excited about this signing? Why do we need another short arse forward...it's height we need at the front!

Here's the new striker

Too slow I was beaten to it

Assombalonga signed on loan from Watford. But I thought we needed a central midfielder. I suppose we could play him out of position

I'm sure that will stand him in good stead :stunned: Am I alone in not being terribly excited about this signing? Why do we need another short arse forward...it's height we need at the front!

Indeed. Im not sure why we have signed him, we have enough options up front.

Why do we need height? we have started playing the ball to feet

Back