• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend Match DVD's Available

adwebb16

Coach
All gone guys, thanks for the interest, you should have all had an email from me!

I have the following;

0 x Southend V's Manchester United (Carling Cup) Both Printed GONE

Hazy& sufcjoe

0 x Southend V's QPR (5-0 League Win) 2 Printed

Hazey, sufcjoe, HUTTON, The Big Shrimp, Jay_Shrimper, Tommy2holes, Pubey, bishmania

Basically a first come first serve basis. I gave away a few a while back, all I asked was a stamped addressed envelope. Some people offered a donation at the time, but it's totally up to you.

Post on here and I will send you my address.

Mods I hope this is all legit.

Adam

Last edited:
I hope this is ok to post on here.

I am having a massive clearout at home and stumbled across some copies of Southend games. Rather than throw them out I thought I’d offer them to you guys.

I have the following;

2 x Southend V's Manchester United (Carling Cup) Both Printed

8 x Southend V's QPR (5-0 League Win) 2 Printed

Basically a first come first serve basis. I gave away a few a while back, all I asked was a stamped addressed envelope. Some people offered a donation at the time, but it's totally up to you.

Post on here and I will send you my address.

Mods I hope this is all legit.

Adam

Edited one slight detail

Also wouldn't mind one of the QPR game

Last edited:
Wouldnt mind the qpr game or if there are none left and someone could burn me a copy i would be grateful. I hate end of season and a 5-0 mauling would keep me going.

All gone now guys! Thanks for the interest, you should ahve all had an email. I'll let you know when i've sent them back out.

Thanks!

Despite having allocated everyone a DVD and having sent out a handful to those that sent SAE's I still seem to have some unclaimed DVD's.

1 Man.U V SUFC DVD
4 QPR V SUFC DVDs

Get in contact with me those of you that haven't or otherwise I guess I can re allocate these DVD's to others.

Despite having allocated everyone a DVD and having sent out a handful to those that sent SAE's I still seem to have some unclaimed DVD's.

1 Man.U V SUFC DVD
4 QPR V SUFC DVDs

Get in contact with me those of you that haven't or otherwise I guess I can re allocate these DVD's to others.

I would love a man utd one cos my sky plus broke and we lost the recording

1 Man.U V SUFC DVD
4 QPR V SUFC DVDs

I'll take a QPR DVD off you if possible.

Back