• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Memory Lane Southend Memorabilia

HenrySUFC

Centre Half
To get our minds off of the mess that is our club currently, what southend memorabilia does everyone have (signed shirts, match worn etc)

Sodje worn signed bandana.

LDV final shirt signed by squad (grey shirt)

Centenary season home shirt signed by squad.

Years ago, one summer, I helped a friend get a new job by coaching him on interview techniques. As a thank you he rang up Southend United and got the squad to sign a team photo. He gave it to me not long after he started the job, in August I believe. It happened to be the season under Tilson when we won League 1. It's still on the wall in my study now.

I've got my shield signed from that one time the club let me and my mate hit each other with swords on the pitch at half time?

signed promotion team photo when we went up in the play offs. My wife worked with ben clarkson uncle. He got done for me as a wedding present from the wife

I'v got a centenary shirt signed by all the players from that season. It was in my study, which has now been converted into a nursery for my 7 month old son.

The wife said to me at the weekend "where is that going to go" to which i replied "its not moving". I presumed she wanted to put up some fluffy pictures of a rabbit or an owl or something.

Instead he has the below view from his cot. He should be a fully converted Southend supporter by his 2nd Birthday (Depending on if the club still exists by then)

IMAG3048.jpg

I'v got a centenary shirt signed by all the players from that season. It was in my study, which has now been converted into a nursery for my 7 month old son.

The wife said to me at the weekend "where is that going to go" to which i replied "its not moving". I presumed she wanted to put up some fluffy pictures of a rabbit or an owl or something.

Instead he has the below view from his cot. He should be a fully converted Southend supporter by his 2nd Birthday (Depending on if the club still exists by then)

View attachment 13248
10 out of 10 for staying strong and holding your ground, a very brave man.

I’ve a Stan Collymore signed shirt, signed shirt from the whole team v Man Utd. Shaun Goater signed shirt.
A couple of signed footballs from 2007/8
Sir Adam signed a shirt for me, but I’ve mislaid it??

10 out of 10 for staying strong and holding your ground, a very brave man.
Probably got away with it as i said that that the mount matches the colour of the rest of the nursery furniture so is well coordinated.

Hopefully she doesn't realise that the only reason it matches is because i specifically found nursery furniture to match

Back