• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Southend only news.

Why are you not surprised TSNB?

I said I wasn't surprised about the Council and the car park. Just a few things they've done over the years. On the whole. they're not too bad, but let themselves down with things like this. Would you not agree that if they announce certain car parks are free, the machines should be off and not be taking money, and notices should be up. It's 3 weeks now.

I said I wasn't surprised about the Council and the car park. Just a few things they've done over the years. On the whole. they're not too bad, but let themselves down with things like this. Would you not agree that if they announce certain car parks are free, the machines should be off and not be taking money, and notices should be up. It's 3 weeks now.

The car parks aren't free, they're just not being enforced. If you wish to pay and be honest and can afford it then that's great but if you don't, or can't, pay then you'll get away with it because the CEOs aren't ticketing anyone...
At the end of the day the car park revenue is about £7m per annum that doesn't have to go on the Council Tax...

The car parks aren't free, they're just not being enforced. If you wish to pay and be honest and can afford it then that's great but if you don't, or can't, pay then you'll get away with it because the CEOs aren't ticketing anyone...
At the end of the day the car park revenue is about £7m per annum that doesn't have to go on the Council Tax...

The article I read said the car parks were free for the foreseeable future. It never mentioned you can pay or not pay depending if honest or skint.

Anyone know what the seafront is like today?

Slightly more passing traffic down my end near The Half Way House. Plenty of family dog walker and cyclists. The hard core get out early as they normally do. Just one person actaully siiting on the beach.

Best sight so far an Essex girl cyclist in full leopard skin dress and make up.

Slightly more passing traffic down my end near The Half Way House. Plenty of family dog walker and cyclists. The hard core get out early as they normally do. Just one person actaully siiting on the beach.

What no stilettos?

That wasn’t a girl Rigsby, the Thaiboys have fooled you again !!!

Around 20 people having a barbecue on Canvey. Some are not in the photo. They were there for hours. The photo was taken by someone on Weds 6pm.

11250369.jpg

In other news. I popped to the co op in Sutton road to get a couple of bits and avoid the larger stores.

Its shut down. Really surprising with no other co ops in the area and it was always busy.

Last edited:
In other news. I popped to the co op in Sutton road to get a couple of bits and avoid the larger stores.

Its shut down. Really surprising with no other co ops in the area and it was always busy.
Being re-furbished. (Or it was before they stopped).

Do you ever get bored of being miserable, every single one of your posts is you moaning about something and pretending you're Colombo.

Haha. I think you maybe you should read more of my posts before making that comment. Perhaps try a few in the Old Photo's of Southend thread, or Jokes for the pub thread., or the Subbuteo thread. I've had 2 old people die of Covid-19, that I was extremely fond of. I could lose more like that, or even worse, family or younger friends. I have a family member working for the NHS who is telling me heart breaking stories, and begging me to stay indoors barring shopping, which I am doing. So I don't take well to public gatherings of any sort during what is meant to be a lockdown. Was you in the photo or something? as you've come out of the woodwork to launch an attack. You've already been banned on here as Blue Tonic, but they gave you another chance if you play nicely.
So I will carry on and keep calling out public gatherings, whether I see them or they are reported by other sources. Most posts about the Coronavirus are going to be negative, whether that's me or anyone else. Don't judge people by Coronavirus threads only.

Back