• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend should give Junior Dadson a trial in Pre Season this summer

WolfieSUFC

Schoolboy
He is an left wingers (can use either feet and cross the ball perfect with both foot, on a difficult pitch) - I thought to watch East Thurrock Vs Aveley last weekend for an match as an natural, which Aveley won 3-2 - Aveley's Junior Dadson impressed me loads, he is much better than Scannell and Besty as he got pace, skills and willing to take the full back on - impressed me as he create chances for the forward and he is dangerous when running at the defence - I feel with full time training, he would be useful players for our squad, he is someone who can climb off the bench and change games for us. He can play on left or right wings (his best postion is left wing) - he does look young and I havent find out his ages, so I think he is between 20 to 23, worth an gamble.

Aveley's Junior Dadson impressed me loads, he is much better than Scannell and Besty as he got pace, skills and willing to take the full back on

Don't know how you can say that a player from Averly in the Ryman "Whatever" League is better than two League 1 players. A little bit different in showing off your skills v Leeds, Leicester, MK Dons, Millwall etc than East Thurrock I feel.

If this bloke is good enough he will already have been spotted. have no worries about tha.

"If this bloke is good enough he will already have been spotted. have no worries about that."
That'll be like Eastwood, Cole and Scannell then.

Back