• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TV Highlights Southend United 0-0 Tranmere Rovers

The moment when three points for Southend buggered off thanks to the three officals firmly having their heads even more firmly up their EFL arses at that moment.

hopper.jpg

I've watched it back loads, admittedly it's just the one angle but it looks like he barely touched him, if at all

I've watched it back loads, admittedly it's just the one angle but it looks like he barely touched him, if at all
I watched it closely live, their keeper pushed Hopper in the back in the area. They don't come any clearer than that one.

Then the keeper threw himself on the floor, like the rest of their players did throughout the game.

What's interesting there is how much Danns featured for them, despite his advanced age!

Bit disappointed they didn’t show Humphrys try and lob the keeper after his mistake.

Oxley coming out for that tackle was brilliant, that’s what I want from the keeper! He appears to have his confidence back which is a massive help.

Looks like Oxley is getting some form back for us, as for the penalty that could of gone either way, we are not getting much luck at the moment.

Then the keeper threw himself on the floor, like the rest of their players did throughout the game.

What's interesting there is how much Danns featured for them, despite his advanced age!
Yes it was Danns who having recently been booked,disputed a decision against him ,then hoofed the ball from the halfway line to the corner flag most deliberately. The dimwit supposedly in charge couldn’t even claim to have not seen this as he lectured him at some length.

Back