• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TV Highlights Southend United 0-2 Portsmouth

At least he did come off his line, Oxley would never have come out to punch which is why sides know they only need to put the ball near the edge of our 6 yard box and we are in trouble.

:Unsure:
They scored because we failed to prevent the cross and then failed to win the header.

That cross was the centre-half's responsibility, not the keeper's. Smith wasn't coming off his line.

As I said,it was quite clear that Smith thought about coming out for the cross but then changed his mind.

I wouldn't argue about the cross being the CH's responsibility.We were particularly poor at cutting out headers in the box throughout the first half (which was all I could be bothered to watch).

As I said,it was quite clear that Smith thought about coming out for the cross but then changed his mind.

I wouldn't argue about the cross being the CH's responsibility.We were particularly poor at cutting out headers in the box throughout the first half (which was all I could be bothered to watch).
White was ,surprisingly,stood in the correct position.Whether he actually realised and tried to jump with the goal scorer is less clear.

Back