• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Post-Match Thread and Ratings Southend United 0-4 Chesterfield

A shred of decency and Brown will walk today, but maybe not

Most of his signings, tactics, selection and behaviour has been reprehensible. Surely he wouldnt expect some pay out for such utter failure

Why are people worried about the points Deduction? We are down! There is no turning round this squad and we can't sadly bin off the horrendous players we bought in until season end. Do we boycott and force Rons hands into going into admin and screwing his dream like he has our club or just muddle along, bin off brown and hope for a miracle? I'd play some of the youths as the seriously cannot be as slow, listless and just plain crap as half this team. They seem to be doing well in their league

Why are people worried about the points Deduction? We are down! There is no turning round this squad and we can't sadly bin off the horrendous players we bought in until season end. Do we boycott and force Rons hands into going into admin and screwing his dream like he has our club or just muddle along, bin off brown and hope for a miracle? I'd play some of the youths as the seriously cannot be as slow, listless and just plain crap as half this team. They seem to be doing well in their league

Except we're not down.

Looking at a traffic camera aiming at Victoria Avenue, the Martin Out banner and some fans were in the road.

How does this end...

I am still unsure how I feel about on the pitch protests but one thing's for sure our club is dying in front of our eyes and if supporters don't do something it will only get worse.

I posted my views on PB's appointment several times at the end of last season always followed by the comment "I really want and hope to be proved wrong" unfortunately all my fears have come to fruition.

We all know Stan walked away before but I can't see anyone else in their right mind caring enough or wanting to help us so personally I would take even the smallest input he has to offer.

To the protesters I say first things first, time to be rid of Brown and co.

We didn’t want Brown for his man-management skills, his tactical genius, or expansive style of play, we wanted him solely in the forlorn hope that he still had decent contacts in the game and could get us some semi decent players.

We are now in a situation where he doesn’t play his half decent signings, and everyone else is total gash.

The players have clearly given up on him, he has to go, and soon.

I want to be angry or disappointed .. I want to condemn the pitch invaders .. but after that ****show …. Something needs to change and quickly. I fear we still haven’t hit rock bottom that’s the worrying thing. I can’t even say a thing that’s positive about the lads out there in Southend shirts. That was ****ing diabolical.

Back