• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TV Highlights Southend United 0-4 Harrogate Town

Ricey

I’m a Mod, that’s unpossible⭐⭐
Staff member

The **** were Oxley and Hobson doing for the 4th!

After watching that I need to bleach my eyes clean.

Oh dear a bit of a horrow show! Of course if there was a crowd there it would have been 4-0 to us! :Hilarious:

That 4th one has got to be one of the worst goals we’ve ever conceded. The 2nd seemed to go straight through Oxley.

The amount of times I didn’t watch the EFL on Quest or MOTD on tV last season because of an abysmal Southend performance. Please can I have a season where I am not frightened to turn the tv on Saturday night?

SO actually two of the goals were down to poor refereeing

Yep, I'm not saying we would have got something out of the game, but if it wasn't for Oxleys poor attempt at a save at the end of the first half, and the ref not doing his job, the defeat wouldn't have looked so bad.

To think the Premier League moan about VAR; I would love VAR at this level!!

If that was a goal kick, the 4th should not have stood, as the opposition need to be out of the area. Probably explains Hobson's reaction
But even then, if the ref doesn’t blow then you carry on playing. Crazy ball to play in the first place.

Players can’t magic themselves out of the box. If you take a goal kick quickly and the player hasn’t managed to get out of the box then I’m not sure the laws on that. It could be that it’s your own fault

Players can’t magic themselves out of the box. If you take a goal kick quickly and the player hasn’t managed to get out of the box then I’m not sure the laws on that. It could be that it’s your own fault

ah from the above, the ref knew the rules but we didn’t. It’s a dumb goal to concede

Back