• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When dropping deep, Cox played a sublime flick to create our second best chance from open play for McLaughlin. Later he played an exquisite 25 yard ball to mcglashan to create our best chance from open play. He did little else, but these are the things which set him above a mooney for me

Twitter reaction to Blues' draw with Bristol Rovers

TWITTER reaction to Southend United's 1-1 draw with Bristol Rovers

More...

Agree they are too similar.

Mooney is actually a pretty clever forward and can play decent passes, but he isnt going to score. Just dont seem to compliment each other and need a different option to play with either, but preferably Cox.

Still need to give them something to work with from midfield.

My personal opinion on two things.

It looks to me that cox is playing the role of two strikers, coming deep to create an attacking move. But is also trying to be the other forward to get on the end and score goals
Same with Lenny, plays a deep role protecting the back four but also getting forward and trying to drive at the oppositions defence.
Both are good at either or but they cant be four players between the two of them. I'm hoping this problem maybe solved when Timlin, Woody and Ranger are fit...

Think we are missing Woody and Ranger badly. A new CB and those two fit and we will be more than fine. Its just frustrating that we might be too far adrift by the time we are able to compete properly.

From the Bristol end. They're a funny lot. Especially when they're on the attack about 2 thirds through. Also, from that it looks like Barrett slipped over for their goal.

[video=youtube;PxG3cmoKaLE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxG3cmoKaLE[/video]

I just came across this on Chris Phillips twitter account:

Jason Demetriou has won the Echo's poll for Blues man of the match. Stephen McLaughlin second and Ryan Leonard third.

Strange the way we all see things differently at times. I would have had Lenny as the winner.

I just came across this on Chris Phillips twitter account:

Jason Demetriou has won the Echo's poll for Blues man of the match. Stephen McLaughlin second and Ryan Leonard third.

Strange the way we all see things differently at times. I would have had Lenny as the winner.

As did Paul Clark in the commentary box.Jointly with AB.:Worthy:

Back