• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Looking at that goal again, we just lost our shape on the edge of the box, stuck between going for the man and/or blocking the shot.

What was the reason for him running the length to celebrate in front of Brown? Had he said something? Nice to see their manager and coaches telling him to stop being a plank and walk away.

What was the reason for him running the length to celebrate in front of Brown? Had he said something? Nice to see their manager and coaches telling him to stop being a plank and walk away.

Someone in East Greens was ripping into him all game, aimed at him not PB.

Don't know why we don't just wait until the YouTube highlights are released, they're always better and actually are highlights as opposed to Sky just showing the goals.

https://youtu.be/jqs8f48kNcA

Cox's miss doesn't look any better there, I thought the ball from Leonard was more awkward than that when I saw it live but Cox should have buried that.

Don't know why we don't just wait until the YouTube highlights are released, they're always better and actually are highlights as opposed to Sky just showing the goals.

https://youtu.be/jqs8f48kNcA

Cox's miss doesn't look any better there, I thought the ball from Leonard was more awkward than that when I saw it live but Cox should have buried that.

The highlight doesn't show how difficult that chance was for Cox, I was level with it and the ball came at speed and was behind him

The Cox miss is covered better on the other thread, but suffice to say it's nothing like as simple as the highlights suggest.

I was sat right behind him in the East Blacks.
The ball was hit hard and behind him , plus he was going forward at speed ( not poised waiting on the spot ).
Would have been a great finish if he had scored.

Ha ha - me and my son are stood right in front of Woody as he celebrates.
We'd just that second walked out of the bogs.

I'm loving the Goal Cam, courtesy of 'Seventies' on the other thread :-

[video=youtube;PkQYqkX5_LQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkQYqkX5_LQ[/video]

Back