• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Post-Match Thread and Ratings Southend United 1 - 1 Torquay United

I couldn't hear much - bit mutt anyway these days - but he did say something about being with 'them' for two years (referring to the TQ fans in the NB) and indicating that he'd be going over to see them too, but didn't.

Unfortunately, I was able to hear a bloke behind me going on about his golf for most of the game. He also made Davies his player of the season (which made me laugh) when he was asked by his mate. Although he'd gone to "about five or six" games this season, he didn't know who Sam Dalby was and called him "number ten" or "ten" at various points in the game. Still, despite this, I enjoyed being back at RH for the first time in nearly three years.

Wonderful to hear and see John White's reception. Sorry to see Harry Cardwell more injured (in boot and on crutches) than I thought and pleased for Dunne that he scored that goal to atone for the late first half moment of being caught in possession that led to their goal. To be fair though, they could have been three up by then anyway. But what a good response to JD's sending off and quite weird how we played better subsequently.
Ha! Should have watched the game from East Reds -imagine most of the punters there are too old to play golf these days. :Smile:

Local boy, winner of the Andrew Lloyd Webber TV show to find the new "Joseph", went on to have a relationship and child with Denise van Outen after she was a judge on the show.

PROD-Lee-Mead-as-Joseph-And-The-Amazing-Technicolor-Dreamcoat.jpg

Slightly off topic, but he's supposed to be a nice lad too. Glad to see him supporting his local team.

Am just watching the highlights (hey, I can make a coffee and watch YouTube and be on ShrimperZone at the same time - it's called multi-tasking) and the first thing that screams at me, is that we desperately need defenders (plural) that actually head the sodding ball.

Not digging anyone out, but more than one player is at fault on more than one occasion...

Back