• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Post-Match Thread and Ratings Southend United 1-3 Bradford City

To be honest I have never been sure that RM did 'get shot' of SCP. I think Chris was a broken man in his last few matches in charge and decided it was best for all, at the time, to walk away from the club he loves. As for bringing in Bond, well that's a whole different matter ...
Well, the decision was made for Chris’s good you’re right .. bad choice of words .. the injuries and ultimately I think, a lot of fans turning on him, broke him.

Who? Tell me who you bring in with all this experience you speak off who will attract players despite the club being rock bottom of the football league and being in the **** for the last three years now.
Any manager who's out of work in lower reaches of league 1 or 2 will come! Blimey henrik Larsson wanted to come sol cambell wanted to come do u realise how many applicants ron gets? As long as ron pays a good salary which I'm sure he does then we will have many ex pros and out of work managers wanted to be sufc manager.
Sol worked out didn’t it.. you also contradict yourself when you say that MM has no experience at this level.. and then you throw Henrik Larsson out there.. have a word with yourself. You still haven’t told me who right now you’d replace MM with. Who is out there and available who will want to come and try and save a club from dropping out of the football league with half a season left?
The most important thing u mentioned in that whole speech was the fact we still have half a season left!! Sol didnt really get a chance did he? The club was in a transfer embargo through his whole spell at the club!! He couldent bring in any players at all but what he did do well is get a better reaction out of the kids and they're performances was creditable.They played better for sol then under MM at the start of this season even acqua!! I cant give u a name of a current manager but there are loads of unemployed managers out there and if MM dont sort it out soon that's exactley what he will be.

Any manager who's out of work in lower reaches of league 1 or 2 will come! Blimey henrik Larsson wanted to come sol cambell wanted to come do u realise how many applicants ron gets? As long as ron pays a good salary which I'm sure he does then we will have many ex pros and out of work managers wanted to be sufc manager.
The most important thing u mentioned in that whole speech was the fact we still have half a season left!! Sol didnt really get a chance did he? The club was in a transfer embargo through his whole spell at the club!! He couldent bring in any players at all but what he did do well is get a better reaction out of the kids and they're performances was creditable.They played better for sol then under MM at the start of this season even acqua!! I cant give u a name of a current manager but there are loads of unemployed managers out there and if MM dont sort it out soon that's exactley what he will be.

Even though we were on an embargo Sol certainly spent hours on his phone.

Do they actually publish stuff?

Can I get a signed copy from all the mods. After all i've had messages from all of them. :Winking:

just trying to be helpful guys ...

if a load of libellous stuff is posted on here and someone goes after the site owner with a big expensive lawyer it could be the end of the Zone..

if a fancy lawyer looking for work at GBP 500 per hour saw somethings on here which he thought were libelous he might say to his client let me get after them we will make some money.

If people think you can around making accusations that affect peoples ability to make a living without any consequence - you are wrong.

if a load of libellous stuff is posted on here and someone goes after the site owner with a big expensive lawyer it could be the end of the Zone..

if a fancy lawyer looking for work at GBP 500 per hour saw somethings on here which he thought were libelous he might say to his client let me get after them we will make some money.

If people think you can around making accusations that affect peoples ability to make a living without any consequence - you are wrong.

All i have said is Sol spent a lot of time on the phone. I was admiring his professionalism. I know a lot of people agree with me and we are more than happy to remind you every time you mention Sol.

If any £500 per hour lawyer thinks any different, then he is welcome to explain in court what you think i was referring too.

What has been said on here about Sol isn't libelous, it actually happened

Back